Siete. Invite

Siete: Invite

THE WEATHER WAS QUITE NICE today, the sun wasn't too hot and bright as the clouds made it their job to cover most of the suns light. Somewhere in the Malfoy was Lord Voldemort, lurking around the house- making sure that everyone was where they were supposed to be.

Back at Hogwarts was the lords daughter, barely waking up because it's the weekend. It was currently 11am and the girl was barely waking up while the rest of the world was already up and moving.

"What was planned for today again?" Tiana scratched her head and sighed to herself as she had already managed to forget what she was going to do.

Getting up she walked to her closet, opening it up and looking for an outfit to where- she could wear whatever she wanted as long as she had her robes and tie on.

She didn't really like wearing a tie because it just felt so annoying how it flipped around sometimes so she immediately threw her tie as far as possible from where she was and grabbed a suit. Yes a suit.

She grinned as she pulled out a black crop top and paired her outfit with simple black short/high heels

(A/N: you can pick if you want to wear high or short heels )

Walking into her bathroom she undid her small bun and ran her fingers threw her short hair, it was beginning to get tangled a bit and Tiana wasn't liking that.

—-

Walking down the halls many people stared at her, it was known that some of the female and male population in this school were attracted to Tiana. She was beautiful, it was obvious.

Her short purple hair really brought out her green eyes, oh those beautiful green eyes. You'd get lost in them, there was something else in them but no one knew what as her other features distracted them. She had soft pink lips which were always brought upwards into a small smile, that or she was laughing- whether it be at someone or with someone.

"H-hey Tiana?" A little first year Gryffindor said as he looked a bit scared, glancing down at the floor when Tiana looked at him.

She crouched down to his height and smiled, "Hm?"

The boy blushed as he felt her stare, it was intimidating..

"W-well Professor Slughorn a-asked me to give this t-to you.." He said quietly and showed her a white envelope with the words, Slug Club .

She sighed and nodded, "Thank you mister ....?"

"Alan McCarthy." The boy squeaked out and Tiana nodded at him.

"Thank you Alan, I'll see you around no?" She questioned

"O-of course!"

She stood back up and smiled one last time at him before walking straight ahead, envelope in hand.

"What does he want now." The girl mumbled under her breath and tore open the envelope.

Greetings Miss Anderson,

       This year I am hosting a Slug Club dinner and I  wanted to invite you to attend. You and a couple  other bright witches and wizards are also attending,  I'm sure you're familiar with Harry Potter and  Hermione Granger- two of which will attend.

She smirked as she read the last line, so Ron isn't attending. Wonder how he'll take it.

She rounded the corner and went to the black lake to sit down, she had only woken up but wanted to rest already.

She sat down against an old tree and realized she had nothing to do. What could she do to pass time?

"Accio book." She wasn't sure what book she'd be getting but she didn't care, as long as the book was interesting.

What she didn't expect to get was a Potions book, looking around she saw Potter with his two friends looking around, trying to find something.

Quickly Tiana hid more behind the tree and away from their sight, once she was absolutely sure that they couldn't see her she opened the book to writing all over it.

She recognized the writing as Snapes and sighed, Snape being the dumb ass he was had obviously not taken his book from the pile of other books or purposely left it there. She was thinking of the latter idea, it just seems more like Snape.

She felt the book being tugged from her arms and she let go of the book as it flew towards Harry who looked at the tree she was at.

She breathed in before trying to apparate, it might have been useless had it not worked.

The girl had a look of disbelief on her face as she realized she had managed to apparate in Hogwarts. Oh how much fun she was going to have.

It was definitely fun.

She apparated to the kitchen, Hogsmeade, the Slytherin Common room, the quidditch field, and Minervas office. Luckily Minerva wasn't in her office when Tiana apparated in or she'd give Tiana 10 points for learning to apparate but give her detention for breaking the rules of Apparating in school.

Next stop was Snapes office, or class.

She didn't need to apparate there as it was only 50 feet away but did it anyway.

- Tianas Pov -

I grinned as I get again apparated but this time it was to Snapes office.

I opened the classroom door to see Snape asleep, his head rested on top of a book. Many pieces of parchment were surrounding his table and I walked closer to pick one up.

As I did I looked to see who it was from only to see no one was addressed. It was anonymous.

Make sure to finish your job and care for both children.

Both children?

Holy shit, did Snape have secret children...?!?!

"Oh snack. Oh snack. Snape has secret children- okay wait what the literal fuck.." I whispered and I put down the parchment and stared at Snape.

So me being the curious person I am decided to sit down on a desk and wait for Snape to wake up.

He did, after two long and boring hours but it was worth seeing his reaction.

His mouth was wide open as to scream but didn't let out a sound as he grabbed his wand and shot a spell at me making me laugh.

"May I ask what you are doing in my classroom Miss Anderson?"

"I know about your secret children."

He looked really confused and even pause before frowning, "What?"

"I know about your secret children."

"My wha-"

I apparated and left a very confused Snape in his classroom.

Very rushed chapter 😃👍🏻

I forgot today was the day to update so I made this in 10 minutes, feeling very aCoMpLiShEd 🥰