6. Anonymous Letter

Chapter 6 : Anonymous Letter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter 6 : Anonymous Letter

I looked out my window and hummed out a tune, ignoring all the death eating screams that were being let out in the next room.

"God can't they be more quiet when torturing someone?" I murmured and apparated out of the Malfoy manor.

I apparated home and stared at my door that was wide open, "Damn, such a pain."

I walked in and didn't bother closing the door, if you walk into my home close the door because I'm not closing it.

I stopped walking when I heard the sound of glass crunching underneath my feet, "Glass? How much stuff did you break?" I sighed and followed the trail of glass to my living room, of course.

"Oh how wonderful, at least you leave a letter once you're gone. How sweet of you." I gritted my teeth and snatched the parchment off the table.

I know about everything you're doing Tiana Riddle. You aren't the new nice transfer as you make yourself out to be and I want to help you. Please meet me tomorrow under the oak tree you always go to.

Signed by: S

"Welp that really took many turns." I said under my breath and sat down on my couch.

"I should go and just kill them right...but it's such a pain having to go somewhere to kill someone as boring as this person." I whined and put the letter down.

Just then another letter flew in and I looked at it with a raised brow.

I wouldn't go there just to kill me if I were you Tiana. I watch you every second of your life and wouldn't mind owl-ing a few pictures to the minister.

Signed: S

"Well you sure do have a lot of time in your hands if you stalk me S." I yelled and stood up.

"I'm so tired and you doing this now isn't really helping."

I opened the fridge and looked in, hoping my trusty fridge had some food to save me.

"At last it seems I need to go grocery shopping."

"Sorry S but you won't be able to folllow me after this moment because I won't even be in this country!" I stuck my tongue out and apparated to Victors house.

I walked in and greeted his parents who were happy to see me and asked me to visit more often to which I had to respond with "I'll make sure to try to drop by more in the future."

I walked up their stairs and straight into Victors room, not bothering to knock.

"Ayo dude-"

I was cut off by Victor screaming like a girl as he hurried and tried covering himself but I didn't care.