1. welcome

hello! keep in mind anything i write in this story that doesn't follow the dreamsmp lore is my own visions of things that i deemed interesting or cool. if i write characters in a way that makes them look bad, it's not actually the person whose like that in real life, it's for the fucking story.
y/n - your name
y/n/n - your nick name
enjoy<3

———

"my first decree of president of l'manburg." the man with horns said into the mic. "the EMPEROR of this great nation."

tommy bite his finger nails, his anxiety overwhelming him.

"is to REVOKE the citizenship." the man on stage continued, looking tommy in his eyes. "of tommy innit and wilbur soot."

the blond froze, his hand falling to his side as he looked up at the man on the stage.

"tommy? tommy! tommy run!" Wilbur yelled at the young boy, as the people of l'manburg took out their weapons.

the tall brunette and blond ran together into the woods, terrified of the angry mob of people after them.

———-
*time skip*

Tommy sighed as he watched his friend quickly loose his sanity, "Wilbur listen, i know you hate americans but i promise they will help us." tommy pleaded.

"No tommy, a bunch of americans just betrayed us, they kicked us out of the very land we found." Wilbur said as he threw his fist into the stone wall.

"please will, give them a chance." Tommy begged, as he put a hand a top his friends shoulder.

"fine tommy." Wilbur whispered, clearly over the conversation.

the blond boy smiled as he ran to grab his things, a days journey ahead of him. the boy stood at the entrance to pogtopia, waving to wilbur as he slipped out the door.

————
*time skip*

the smell of bread filled y/n's small house, the sun setting along the mountains that kept her hidden away. the girl took the bread out of the oven, setting it down on her counter to cool. she felt eyes on her, someone or something was watching from afar. she took note and sat on her couch, sighing when she heard the knock on her door.

"y/n? let me in please." a familiar voice called from outside.

"tommy the door is unlocked." she yelled back.

she turned her head to see the tall blond rushing inside, his hair damp from the light rain. y/n got off the couch and approached the blond at her door.

"tommy, you've grown i see." y/n said as she hugged her friend.

"no you've just shrunk." tommy replied, pulling away from the hug and patting the girl on the head.

y/n swatted his hand away and welcomed the boy in, he sat at the dinner table while she cut the bread.

"i wanted to ask something of you.." tommy said, leaning on his hand.

"of course, i didn't think you would just come to visit." she replied as she too sat at the table and gave tommy some bread to eat.

"i know that you and Wilbur ar-" tommy said before y/n cut him off.

"i'm not helping you if Wilbur is involved tommy, you know what he's done." y/n said, crossing her arms.