18.5

the black had finally faded,

'where am i
'what's happening
'i died

the girl shot up, a still dark but almost real looking world settled into her eyes.

she looked around, seeing nothing but a empty beach with a singular tree. the stars did shine brightly above her.

"so this is where you died." a familiar voice rang out.

the girl turned to see wilbur,

not ghostbur.

wilbur.

she stood and threw herself onto wilbur.

"oh my god wilbur," she couldn't think or say his name enough. "wilbur i missed you so much."

he laughed, "i thought you would have lived longer my love."

"i just couldn't wait to see you." she joked back. "so what is this place."

"well it's the afterlife, a exact replica of our world, shlatts here too." he said.

y/n's eyes went wide, "you've been in here this long alone with shlatt?" she laughed.

wilbur laughed too, giving her the bright smile she missed. "so since you died, you were in a sleep state while your mind and soul got used to being here." he said, "so some time has passed."

"is tommy okay?" the girl said, without anything else on her mind.

"he's actually in the process of fighting dream, because of you, because he killed you." wilbur said.

"oh my god." y/n sighed.

"he'll be fine, y/n." wilbur said as he started to lead her back to a boat for them.

"where are we going." y/n asked as she got in.

"doesn't matter does it, we're finally together again." wilbur said as he held her hand.

"i missed you, wil."

"i missed you too, y/n."

———
okay i felt like you guys needed some closure i'm sorry, they're together everything will be fine. she may be dead but like she has wilbur again so is it really all that bad?

no?
exactly.

goodbye, for real this time <3