15. exiled

dream stumbled along the prime path, his jaw clenched and his fists curled into a ball. he found himself straying away from the path, trying to find somewhere no one could find him. after walking for some time, he fell into a tree and slid down to its base. dream would never let someone see this side of him, not after what happened last time.

"god get out of my head.." he cried out, quietly.

the only response he got was silence.

"get the fuck out of my head." he now yelled out, as he picked up a rock and threw it as far and hard as he could.

"dream you're crying." someone pointed out.

dreams eyes went wide as he quickly wiped his face, all until he realized, he still had his mask on.

"hi dream." it said.

"dream XD." dream said.

"why are you crying?" it said, it's physical body still no where to be found.

"i'm sick of hurting the people i care about." dream said quietly.

"why would you even care about that? they all hate you." it said.

dreams fist clenched again, "they don't hate me."

"oh yes they do. i mean you almost killed that sweet y/n only 30 minutes ago, she hates you. you're about to get tommy exiled, he hates you." it said.

"no you're making me do all of those things." dream yelled, "they don't hate me."

"fine, lets go find out if they do."

———

y/n had been stuck at home for the next week, dream or one of his goons always following her or simply telling her to go back inside.

y/n had never been so mad.

for her week of being housebound tubbo was deciding on what to do about tommy, that being exiling him or not. y/n could understand both sides, dream would definitely destroy l'manburg until it was just a memory if tommy wouldn't be exiled, but if tommy was exiled, that would be one more person disappointing him, or leaving him.

and tubbo knew that.

it was a tricky situation and everyone knew that, and yet somehow dream was on top of it all, again.

y/n was sitting on the end of her bed, picking at the skin on her hand until she finally heard the knock at her door. she bolted downstairs and opened it.

"hi y/n!" ghostbur said, "tubbo told me to come get you for the decision?"

"yes, the decision if tommy will be exiled or not..." y/n replied, as she shut her door and gestured for the pair to leave.

"why would tommy be exiled?" ghostbur asked, a slight frown tugging at his lips.

"it doesn't matter.." y/n answered blandly, she knew ghostbur only remembered the good of tommy and she didn't want to worry him with the bad.

the pair walked in silence until everyone came into view, they made their way up the wall.

"y/n i'm so happy you're here." tommy said as he saw her, he pulled her in for a quick hug.

tommy seemed a little too happy.

"oh y/n, i haven't seen you for a while.." dream said, a grin appearing on his face.

y/n rolled her eyes, "yeah i wonder why dream."

"well let's get this over with." dream said to tubbo.

"yes, let's." tubbo said, it was clear he was thinking, trying to decide on his final choice.

y/n started to focus on dream, his mannerisms. he seemed different, a different boy then what she knew when they built the dreamsmp. she missed that dream.

"my final decision...." tubbos voice came through.

y/n focused herself, seeing tommy so happy and cheerful took some of her worry away.

"is..."

y/n looked at dream, a sinister smirk planted on his lips.

"spit it out tubbo." dream said.

tubbo took a deep breath before looking at tommy, and mouthing the words 'i'm sorry'

"dream please escort tommy out of l'manburg." tubbo finally said, a small tear begging to be let loose in his eyes.

y/n stared at tubbo, then tommy, then dream. and that's where her fight or flight response came in, although this was only fight.

y/n pulled her sword out of its holster, and lunged at dream. all anger and sadness she had built up in the last month finally running loose.

dream quickly pulled out his axe and blocked y/n's hit on him, he was surprised by the amount of sheer force escaping from the sword.

"y/n stop right now." dream yelled.

"oh fuck you dream." y/n said back, as she threw another hit at dream.

the two went back and forth for a while, although it was only y/n throwing hits and dream only blocking.

"y/n stop you're being annoying." dream said as he blocked another hit effortlessly.

soon there was tears flowing down the girls face, all she knew in this moment was that she hated dream. and all she could see was red.

finally she stepped back, she glanced at tommy who was staring off, his eyes bland as though they had lost that beautiful glimmer y/n had always admired. she saw tubbo trying to talk to tommy but he never responded.

"are you done." dream asked.

"i hope you know dream" y/n finally spoke after a moment of silence, "i fucking hate you."

that's when people say dream truly lost it, quickly his little smirk had turned into a frown mixed with a overbearing amount of rage.

he finally met y/n's eyes, she looked more serious then ever. and all dream was trying to do was find some hint that she didn't mean that.

he never did find the hint.

"after i deal with tommy," dream said, his teeth grinding with every word he spoke. "you're next y/n."

y/n watched from the stupid obsidian walls as dream took tommy away. she not only hated dream, but she hated herself for breaking the promise to not only herself but to wilbur too. his last wish was to protect and be there for tommy.

i guess promises will always be broken.

———
HAHA IM BACK!

i'm surprised any of you actually stuck around, i mean these new parts are coming out like every month; meaning that soon i'll end this thing strictly on the reason that i don't really watch them anymore.

as sad as it is, i can't keep up, it started to feel less fun and more like a chore to keep up with everything and i hated it.

i'd say maybe 2-3 more parts and it'll end.

before i had big plans for this little book, i wanted to break allllll of your hearts but unfortunately i'll be ending the book prematurely.

i appreciate you all hyping up my writing and my creative flow, definitely the only reason i'm coming back to even finish the book.

now vote or else i will never write another chapter.

-love, jas <3