6: captive

y/n walked into pogtopia, dream accompanying her. only now she noticed the mass amounts of buttons covering the walls.

"Wilbur what's going on?" y/n yelled as wilbur walked into sight.

"y/n? i was so worried, why is dream here?" wilbur said, running over to the pair.

"he was walking me back here, but why is there supposedly tnt under pogtopia and buttons everywhere?" y/n said, looking at all of the buttons.

"see i told you.." dream said, his hands rested on his hips.

y/n rolled her eyes, "we need to take the buttons down." she said, as she proceeded to get rid of the buttons near her.

"no y/n, the tnt isn't under pogtopia." wilbur said, as he started to press buttons.

"wilbur stop!" y/n yelled, smacking his hand.

"we're fine... the tnt isn't here." wilbur said, rubbing his hand but then going to press more buttons.

y/n bite her lip, and watched as wilbur went around and pressed any button he could. she could see he was loosing it, his mind.

"will, please" y/n whispered, she hated to see someone who used to be so close to her heart loose his mind right in front of her.

"what y/n? what do you want?" wilbur said sternly, turning to look at the girl.

"stop." y/n said looking down.

wilbur walked over to the girl and stood in front of her, he looked down at her. admiring how her h/c hair sat, how her eyes could hold his heart captive.

"fine." wilbur mumbled, seeing the tears falling onto the ground from y/n.

dream had noticed the tears too, because he wrapped the girl into a hug and looked at wilbur with a smirk. it was clear to everyone that will had feelings for y/n, he always had. he constantly tried his hardest to do what was best for the girl, he loved everything about her. dream being the person he was, decided to try and make wilbur jealous.

"thank you dream.." y/n whispered into dreams chest before pulling herself away from him. "i can always count on you to be there for me."

dream smiled and smirked at wilbur again, "of course, anything for you love." he said, putting his hands onto the girls shoulders.

"you're such a good friend." y/n said through a smile, unknowingly she had friend zoned him.

wilbur smirked at dream, "yeah dream.. you're such a good friend." the tall boy said, emphasizing the last word.

dream rolled his eyes, "well i'm gonna head back now, i gotta talk to shlatt about some... things." he said as he turned to leave pogtopia, giving y/n a small wave before disappearing out the door.

y/n turned to face wilbur, "you need to figure your shit out will." she said, walking away to her room after.

the girl laid down onto her bed, sighing. she buried her face into her pillow and eventually fell asleep.

———
*time skip*

y/n stood outside with techno, the pair taking a break from their duals and training. the girl had been trying to improve her fighting because her shoulder wound didn't necessarily make it easy to do so. techno had been helping her train, showing her what to do when her shoulder began to hurt in battle.

although y/n was still mad at techno for not only shooting her, but also tubbo, she had forgiven him nonetheless.

"hey y/n, techno, come inside we have some things to discuss.." tommy yelled from the entrance to pogtopia, before disappearing back inside.