chapter 21

Khushi entered in her room and saw a dress on her bed. Everyone already went downstairs. The guests will also start arriving soon. She just came upstairs for getting ready. She saw the dress and a note with it.

"Don't make any fuss and wear it. I want to see you in this dress only. It's your brother's order and you don't have the right to deny it.

-Abhijeet"

"Seriously this guy." Khushi rolled her eyes and opened the packet. It was a beautiful lehenga in blue. It's been a while she has wore something like this. Maybe while trying to adapt new things she has forgotten her old self.

Keeping these thoughts aside, she went into the washroom to get changed.

Abhijeet was talking to Arjun when both of them saw Khushi coming down from stairs. Their jaw touched the ground seeing her.

 Their jaw touched the ground seeing her

(Imagine this as Khushi's outfit)

"I knew it. I am looking like a trash ain't I? That's why you guys are giving me this look." Khushi pouted.

"And do you think I can dance wearing this? It's so long. I trip even where there is no chance and now I am sure I am going to fall down." Khushi complained.

"You look beautiful Khushi. But why didn't you wear any accessory or make up?" Abhijeet rolled his eyes hearing her banters.

"I've wear this dress and that's enough. Don't expect anything else. Also you didn't mention in the letter."

"I don't know about beautiful but you look like a girl for sure. I never knew that you're a girl until today." Arjun commented.

"Haha funny." Khushi gave him a sarcastic smile.

"When did you buy this? And how did you get my measurements so accurate?" Khushi said.

"I didn't buy this. This..." Abhijeet was about to say something but spotted Arnav near and called him.

Arnav who was passing by heard Abhijeet and turned towards him only to find Khushi beside him looking absolutely stunning in the blue lehenga. It perfectly fitted her every curves. She looked like her previous self only with hair shorter than before.

"Khushi you should thank him for the perfect fitting. I don't know how he managed to get your measurements so accurate. And do you know he himself designed it. Isn't it great?" Abhijeet said.

"You look pretty." Arnav said in a haze.

"Wow, thank you ASR. But if I trip it will be completely your fault." Khushi said.