chapter 16

Hey guys thanks for your valuable comments abd precious votes in the previous chapter. Hope you would like this one too. Enjoy..... Oh by the way forgive me for the typos. Didn't get time to re- read.

"I know you remember everything, Khushi Singh Raizada." Arnav said making Khushi's heart skipping a beat.

"Kya yaar meri acting skill kya itna kharab ho gaya hain ki pehle mami aur ab yeh. ( Have my acting skill become so bad that first mamiji and now he...)" Khushi said to herself. But as the truth came out she won't lie. After all it was him who just assumed everything.

"You're wrong ASR." Khushi said in a calm tone.

Arnav came near her and said," oh really! I am wrong? So you don't remember anything? How could you lie so easily Khushi? Why did you fake your memory loss?"

Hearing him Khushi just rolled her eyes and folded her hands near her chest.

Seeing her indifferent behavious Arnav continued," Why are you like this Khushi? How did you change so much? Doesn't anything matter to you? You don't seem like the Khushi I knew."

Arnav stopped saying this. Khushi sighed and said," bol liya? Oh god! Kitna bol teho aap. ( Done? You talk so much) You can even beat me if there is talking competition."

"Khushi this is no time for joke. I want to know the truth." Arnav said in a low voice.

"Joke? Who is joking here? And what lie are you talking about?" Khushi asked.

"Really? You don't know? You lied about your memory loss."

Khushi sighed and said," Did I? When? Have you ever asked me if I had lost my memory? I don't recall any incident where you asked me and I said that I was suffering from memory loss."

"But, your report..." Arnav was about to say something but couldn't complete as he did not have any explanation. She was saying the truth. She never said that. It was him who sneaked into her room and found that file.

"But your report, that file..."

"Which file are you talking about?" Khushi asked scrunching her eye brows.

"That hospital file which I found in your drawer." Arnav said in a sheepish voice.

"Don't tell me you sneaked into my room and looked into my drawer. Bad manners to look into a girl's drawer without her permission." Khushi said.

"You're not just a girl. You're my wife." Arnav stated.

"Wait what?" Khushi rubbed her ear and said," I think I heard wrong. Wife? You yourself stated that you had an ex-wife. For god's sake, you were going to get married and now you're claiming that I am your wife?" Khushi laughed.

"We're getting distracted from the main topic." Arnav said not wanting to get into an argument.

"Yah you're right. So what were we saying? Oh yes. You sneaked into my room that day. You know what I am not surprised. Adhi adhuri baat sun kar decision banane ki aadat hain na aapko. Iss bar bhi bana liya kaunsi bari baat hain. ( You always take decision hearing half truth. You did that again this. No big deal.)" Khushi said giving a smile. No not the sarcastic one. She smiled as if they were having some normal conversation.

"Adhi adhuri.( half?) What do you mean?" Arnav asked doubtfully.

"I meant you didn't look carefully. Yes, I had lost my memory five years ago but then it again came back after two years of the previous incident. If you had flipped the page you could have seen that in the next page. But you were in too much hurry na that's why you had seen the half truth I mean the half report." Khushi said.