chapter 5

Thank you for voting and commenting in the previous chapter. The next chapter is up. Enjoy...

"ASR? What are you doing in my room?" Khushi asked Arnav as she saw him in her room.

Arnav was still bent down. He stood up and turned around," Woh.. I was here for...yah I was passing through when I suddenly saw this picture. So I came inside to see it closely. Nice picture by the way."

Khushi smiled seeing the picture and took it in her hand

Khushi smiled seeing the picture and took it in her hand. "Yah its beautiful."

Arnav noticed her expressions and said," Looks like you have a special memory attached to it."

Khushi-" Yah. Actually it was the day I first drank wine though unintentionally. Bhaiya kept the wine in water bottle so that Bro doesnt drink that and I accidently drank it thinking water.

After bhaiya got to know that I got drunk because of his deeds he also supported me by getting drunk himself. This pictire was taken after we both were total talli. What a mess we created that day and bechara bro was only staring at us."

" So you drink often?" Arnav asked being curious.

Khushi smiled and gave him a teasing look,"Why???? Itna kyun janna hain hamare barein mein?( Why do you want to know so much about me?)"

Arnav fumbled-" woh..... Uhmmm.. Yuhi.... I was just asking. If you dont want to tell its ok."

Khushi laughed and said," Ok ok... I was joking. Serious ho jaate hain aap bohot.( you get really serious easily.) I drink sometimes not very often though."

Arnav-" oh... I shall leave now. I need to go to the office."

Saying this Arnav headed towards the exit when he heard, "Asr". As he turned around Khushi said turning all serious," Please dont mind but I really hate it when someone enters into my room without permission."

Then again turning into her jolly mode she giggled and said," Woh kya hain na hamare kamre aapko kabhi aise bhi kuch cheez dikh sakte hain jise dekh kar aap behosh ho jaye. Humne pehle hi ekbar behosh Singh Raizada ko sambhala hain and trust me its really not easy. ( Actually in my room you may see somethings seeing which you may faint. I have already taken care of an unconscious Singh Raizada once and trust me it really isnt easy.)"

Arnav nodded his head. Dont know why he found her talks threat more than joke. He thought about the report. " Khushi has lost her memories truly" He self talked.

Now he really wanted to bring Khushi's memory back. He can not let her be in peace after creating havoc in his life. He still can not believe that incident but he saw that with his own eyes. His eyes can never decieve him or can it? He still remembers that day. But the thing is, even after everything she did he didn't saw a pinch of regret in her eyes which fuelled his anger that day but it scares him now. Was she innocent?