chapter 15

Thanks for voting and commenting in the previous chapter. Here is the next chapter. enjoy.....

Arnav and Abhijeet were sitting in their car, returning from the office. They were talking about some office related stuffs when Abhijeet spotted someone and asked the driver to stop the car. He asked Arnav to sit in the car itself and came out. Arnav saw Abhijeet talking with someone and the person looked like a doctor.

After some time, Abhijeet came back and sat down in the car asking the driver to drive again.

"Who was that?" Arnav asked.

"Oh, him? He was Khushi's doctor." Abhijeet replied.

"Doctor? Why? What happened to her?" Arnav asked being concerned.

Abhijeet gave him a teasing smile and said ," why? Tujhe bari fikar hain meri behen ki. Inta concerned kyun hain? Kuch kuch hua hain? ( Aren’t you getting too much concerned about my sister?)"

Arnav rolled his eyes seeing him and said," shut up Abhi." Though he glared at him faking anger but deep down he could feel his cheeks getting hotter.

"Hayye... Someone is blushing." Abhijeet teased again.

"Abhi.." he again glared.

"Acha baba... Won't tease you." Abhijeet said.

"Better. Waise hua kya hain? ( by the way, what happened?)" Arnav asked again.

"Oh kuch nahi hua. I mean atleast abhi kuch nahi hua. ( nothing happened. I mean atleast everything is fine now.) Actually Khushi met with an accident nearly five years ago and suffered from memory loss. He was the doctor who treated him all along." Abhijeet said.

"Accident? How?" Arnav asked wanting to know. He couldn't probably tell that he sneaked into her room and saw her report that day.

"That's a very long story and actually it's a bit confidential too. So I can not reveal that. But everything is okay now." Abhijeet said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh kay..... But that means she never got her memory back. All these years passes and she didn’t even remember a single thing about her past?" Arnav asked.

"No she got her memory back and she is now all fit and fine. We were scared that her memory might never come back as the doctors said." Abhijeet said normally. "Hey we have reached home." Abhijeet said as he got down from the car.

But Abhijeet's normal words gave an abnormally huge shock to the other person. What the- her memory was back. When???

"Whe..en?" Arnav asked stutteringly as they entered the house.

"What when?" Abhijeet asked removing his shoes as they entered inside.

"Her memory... Came back?" Arnav asked.

"Oh that? You're still stuck there. Maybe some 2 years after she lost her memory." Abhijeet said after thinking for a while.

"That means she remember every single thing." Arnav whispered to himself being shocked.

"Yah obviously." Abhijeet replied as he thought Arnav was asking him.

"Oh hi Khushi. You've come home early." Abhijeet said as he saw Khushi in the living room.

Arnav saw giving a bright smile to them and waved at them. " Good evening bhaiya. Good evening ASR."

Abhijeet came forward and was about to hug her but she ducked and came to his side. " No hugging now. First go and take a shower you, dirty man", Khushi made a face and said.