Chapter 3

I am sorry for being late. But as I told you guys this story will have slow updates until I complete my other story so please bear with me. Also thank you so much for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. The next chapter is up. Enjoy....

They heard a voice," Arnaav".

All looked at that direction and saw a girl maybe of Naina's age. Arnav stood up seeing the girl there. Before they could understand anything the girl ran to Arnav and hugged him.

"Where were you? You know I was so worried not seeing you. How could you leave me alone in an unknown city?" The girl said while tears flowing out of her eyes.

Arnav tried to free himself but failed. He said," Sheetal leave me. How did you come here? And why?"

" When di told me that time that your in Singhania mansion I just took a cab and came here." said Sheetal while freeing herself. " But why are you here Arnav? And why is there bandage on your forehead?"

He remembers how sometimes back his di called him.

Flashback

Anjali said," Chhote where were you all night? Sheetal has been so worried. Couldn’t you tell her before leaving the hotel. Where are you now?"

Arnav replied," Singhania mansion."

Without waiting for anything Anjali cut the call.

Arnav sighs.... His di didnt even bother to ask if he was okay or not.

Arnav came back to reality. He didnt give Sheetal answer this time and turned towards others. " So I was telling you about my girlfriend right? She is the one. Meet Sheetal Kapoor." then turning towards Sheetal," And Sheetal this is my friend Abhijeet Singhania."

Sheetal looked at others this time but his vision stucked on one particular person. " Khushi.." she whispered looking shocked.

Khushi and others said hi to her and introduced themselves. Khushi then invited her to have lunch with them. Sheetal faked a smiled and sat beside Arnav clinging to him.

Arnav all the while glanced at Khushi to see her reactions. But she was reacting like nothing happened. " Does that mean Khushi actually had a memory loss?" He needs to find out. He noted in his mind that he will ask Aman to do a background check on Khushi Singhania.

They were having lunch when Khushi asked in the middle," So are you guys engaged yet? "

Sheetal nodded her head in denial. Sheetal noticed that Khushi was a complete opposite to the previous one. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard Khushi," You guys should get married soon. You two complement each other so well."

Arnav and sheetal looked shocked then sheetal acted to blush. Khushi turned to Abhi," Look bhaiya, even your friend is getting married. Dont you think you should also follow his path? I want to see my bhabi before I close my eyes." said Khushi dramatically.

Abhi said," Oye dramebaaz, apna drama bandh kar. ( oh drama queen, stop your drama.)"

Arjun-" No seriously bhai, this time I agree with her. Get married soon so that we can also marry her away."

Khushi-" This wish of yours wont get fulfilled my dear bro. I am still a baccha."

" Yah so small hain na..." Arjun remarked sarcastically.

After having their lunch Naina and Khushi kept the left over food in the kitchen. Naina was washing the dishes while Khushi helped her.

Naina-" Khushi, pata hain mujhe na lagta hain Bhaiya has someone in his life?"