chapter 22

Please read the author note below. Its important means the last paragraph.

Khushi woke up from her sleep. Yesterday completely went into haze. Arnav and Khushi drove the car by taking turns. So that night nobody could sleep. Then when they reached home yesterday, Khushi had to go to her office because she had an important discussion which she couldn’t miss. Yesterday the whole day she had spent in the office and by night she was so much tired that she didn’t even had her dinner. She just came to her room directly and went to the bed.

Yesterday she had to break an oath which she had taken to herself. She had promised herself that she would never enter this house but sadly she had to break that. Anyways, she just hopes that the 7-days stay gets over soon so that she can go back to Mumbai. Something is big going to happen when she reaches there and she is hopeful that she will be able to execute her plan successfully.

She yawned and got up from the bed. Coming out of the washroom after freshening up, She opened her curtains so that sunlight comes. Thank god he has given her the room which was connected to the poolside. Wait, what? Poolside. Shit obviously he has given her the room connecting with poolside. Because he can come here by poolside any time. She needs to close the poolside door everyday, she reminded herself.

She opened the sliding door and came out of her room. She is late today, so she  can't go for jogging now. Seeing the pool she felt a sudden urge for swimming but she can't. He is too possessive for his pool. She thought of doing some warm up exercises as she needed to leave soon.

She looked infront of her only to see Arnav who was doing push ups. She looked at the scene intently watching every move of his. His white vest was completely drenched in his sweat seeing him doing push ups. Seeing him she got reminded of the past.

Flashback

Khushi woke up from her sleep only to find his side of the bed empty. Maybe he went to the washroom, she thought. She sat on the bed taking her own sweet time for waking up. She stood up and went towards the poolside only to see Arnav doing dumbbells.

She smiled to herself seeing him. Shaking her head she went into the washroom and came out after freshening up.

"Good morning, Arnavji." Khushi wished him coming to the poolside.

"Morning." Arnav said without looking at him and continued his push ups.

Khushi narrowed her eyes as he didn’t look at her. She looked at his bare back and couldn’t help but blush noticing his physique. He surely has a physique to die for. That’s why those churails (witches) cast eye on him. Why does he have to do some job where he is always surrounded with women? She thought irritatedly.

Arnav noticed Khushi's expressions. He stood up and went near her.

"Someone's shamelessly gawking at her husband. I feel so exposed right now." Arnav teased her crossing his arms around his chest as if trying to hide him.

Khushi glared at him," I have my Neeravji to gawk at. Why would I gawk at you? My choice Isn't that bad."

Damn this Neerav. He is a stupid male lead of a freaking daily soap she watches. He doesn’t know what does this Neerav person has which attracts Khushi so much. She is so mad for this person that she can literally run away with him if she gets a chance and Arnav really hates this person because he always steals Arnav's part of attention.

" Aur hum aap ko bhala kyu taare. Aap ko pata hain Neeravji ne Sehmatji pith pe bitha k 50 push ups kiye the. Aur yaha aap ka 10 mein hi bura haal ho raha hain. ( Why would I gawk at you? Do you know Neeravji did 50 push ups that too with Sehmatji on his back. And here you can't even complete 10.) Do you know he was looking so sexy when he removed his shirt and...." Khushi couldn’t complete her Neerav-ology because Arnav pulled her down with him and came over her locking her entire form in his arms.