chapter 11

Sheetal was excited would be an understatement. She was literally jumping out of joy. Finally her dream of five years is becoming true. Its not like she loves Arnav or something. Its just being born in a poor family she knew what poverty means. She had to struggle alot for getting anything and everything. Becoming the Raizada bride was her foremost dream and after many failed attempts finally she is about to get what she wanted. And she will not let anyone destroy her dream, not even the person who showed her this dream.

Sheetal- " What's your problem? Why are you disturbing me? Look its a big day for me and I dont want you to ruin it."

"Look if you try to frame me, I will expose you too. Dont forget I have enough proofs against you." Sheetal said to the person infront of her. She was about to say something more when she sensed someone's presence.

She signed the person to leave from there and looked here and there to find the origin of the sound. That's when she found Luv Malhotra coming towards her while having a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Hiiii", he said dreamily.

" This cartoon. Not again." she thought to herself.

"What are you doing here?" she said being rather annoyed.

"I was just passing by and saw you alone. So thought to give you some company." Luv said. His excitement died a little by her tone.

" I don't need your company." Sheetal said.

"But I need.....err....I mean I felt you needed."

"Look stop. Stop trying to hit on me. I have no interest in you nor your company. Why can't you just leave me alone? Stop trying to be friendly with me. Whatever you're trying to do wont work." Sheetal completed.

"Luv", both of them heard a voice which belonged to Khushi.

" What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to come a little earlier." Khushi said coming forward. Looking at Sheetal's face she could say something had happened and it didn't take her much time to realise what might have happened. Still she asked what happened there.

Luv gave her a look and she understood that her guess was completely right. "I had warned you Luv before. Sheetal I am sorry on behalf of him. Its just he is a bit mad. Please dont mind." Saying this she pulled him with her.

Sheetal heaved a sigh of relief.

.....................................................

Khushi was looking after the decorations. She was talking with Luv when Naina called her from the kitchen. Naina had made jalebis and called her to taste.

Naina-" Khushi please check na if its alright"

"Wow bhabi, you're the best cook of this whole world. How can someone cook so good", Khushi said as she hugged her tightly. Naina hit Khushi's head lightly saying," Pagal"

Arnav had come to the kitchen to drink water when he heard Khushi's voice," Arey ASR"

Arnav turned towards them and said," Yah, actually there was no water in my room. "

" You came here on the right time. Bhabi just made jalebis. You should definitely taste it. Its just wow." Khushi said forwarding one to him.

"I am sorry but I can't. Actually I am diabetic. Remember I told you once" Arnav said to Khushi.

"Oh that's so sad. But don't worry I will make some sugar free for you", said Naina.

" Maybe I forgot." Khushi said Shrugging her shoulders.