chapter 2

I didnt get too much encouraging response from the first chapter.  But still thought to continue and see how this chapter goes. But thanks to those who voted and commented. Here is the next chapter. So enjoy.....

Arnav sat beside Abhijeet and started having his breakfast. After sometimes Khushi came downstairs wearing jeans and shirt.

Khushi- Whats for the breakfast?

Naina- Chapati, dal and I have made omelette for you but its in the kitchen as it would get cold if I bring outside. Can you please bring that yourself?

Khushi- Sure

Hearing omelette Arnav choked on his food. Abhijeet patred his back. "Drink this water ", said Abhijeet.

Arnav drank the water and said that he was fine. He was Shocked when he saw Khushi bringing omelette from kitchen and eating in between.

Abhijeet- oh shit!!! I completely forgot you are vegetarian right?

Arnav- no no its ok. I ate non veg sometimes though my family dont know.

Abhi- oh

Khushi came and sat on the otherside of Abhijeet and started eating. Arnav was constantly glancing at Khushi. He remembers how Khushi once reacted when he asked Khushi to eat non veg.

Flashback( Khushi will always speak in hindi in flashbacks)

They were in a restaurant in paris.

Khushi- hey devi maiyaa!!! Arnavji where have you brought me? Everyone here eats non veg. How am I going to stay here? Devi maiyaa will never forgive all because of you laad governor. I can not eat here.

Arnav smiled seeing Khushi's reaction. He was about to say something when their food was brought.

Arnav- Khushi non veg is not that bad. You should try it. you will like it.

Saying this he cut a piece of food with fork and brought it near her mouth.

Khushi's mouth formed a perfect circle and she said," whaaat!!!! You ordered non veg. keep that thing away from me chiii!!!"

Arnav still tried to feed her," Its just egg Khushi". but she felt nauseous and went into the washroom. Arnav was just teasing her but maybe it went too far.

Khushi came and sat back in her place. Arnav gave her water and said," Khushi I'm really sorry. I was just teasing you. Its not non veg. How can I force you to do something which you are uncomfortable in doing. Its not non veg Khushi."

Khushi glared at him for his prank. " You laad governor. You lied to me? "

Arnav- I am sorry.

They had their meal. After paying the bill they came out of the restaurant." Btw have you ever had non veg?" asked Khushi.

Arnav-" Yah when I stayed in london sometimes I had non veg due to my friends' insistence."

Khushi- whaattt!!!! Does naniji and di know about it?

Arnav- no

Khushi- I knew it. Laad governor dont come near me. Stay away.

Arnav then purposely came near her and hugged her tight. " Laad governor", muttered Khushi.

"And you love this laad governor", saying this he pecked on her cheek.