chapter 20

"Ok so there is a problem. Our house is now so full of people that there ia no free room. So NK you have to share your room with Arnav. I hope you don't have problem." Abhijeet said.

"No its fine." NK faked a smile.
.....................................................

Khushi was pacing back and front in her room while biting her nails. Lavanya sat on the bed and watched her.

"Chamkili, stop. Seeing you like this is making my head spin." Lavanya rolled her eyes.

"Lavi, I am very much tensed right now. I don't know what your boyfriend is doing in that room. I just hope ki woh hamara bhanda na for de (I just hope he doesn’t reveal anything.)" Khushi said sitting beside her.

"Arey don't worry. NK will manage." Lavanya said calming her down.

"He's the main problem." Khushi muttered to herself.

"I am not the problem Khushi you are." Khushi closed her eyes tightly hearing his voice. She knew that she has to prepare herself for some good minutes of scoldings.

"Ok look, I can explain." Khushi tried to reason but she was shut by a pull on her ear by NK.

"You keep your explanations with yourself. How could you hide this big thing from us? Arnav is here, from when? And when do you plan to tell us about this?" NK literally shouted on her.

" I was about to tell you but.." she stopped in the middle as Lavanya interrupted, " Don't listen to her NK. She planned to never tell us about it."

Khushi gave a death glare to Lavanya which she ignored.

"Stop your glares Khushi." NK said.

"Ok listen, I didn't want to unnecessarily make you guys worried. So what happened if he is here? I really don't care about him." Khushi sighed.

"Khushi you are impossible. We have the right to worry about you. Don't take that away from us." NK said.

Khushi let out a sigh and smiled," Hmm... I won't hide from now."

"Now you go and take rest in your room. Or I have a better plan. You can spend some quality time with your girlfriend here till then I am going to Bhaiya's room. And yah when I return, I don't want to face any awkward/ embarrassing situation. So please lock the door before doing anything." Saying this Khushi ran away from there before NK could smack her.

"I missed you baby." NK said coming towards her. He hugged her tightly to which she reciprocated.

"Me too." Lavanya said giving a quick peck on his lips.

"Oh god guys, didn't I tell you to atleast lock the door before doing something." Both of them heard Khushi's irritated voice.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you say that you're leaving?" NK said rolling his eyes.

"Yah but I left my phone. But I didn't know that you guys are so desperate that you will get started this soon." Khushi said taking her phone from the bed.

"You should thank yourself that you didn't come after some more minutes. Otherwise, you might have seen something more inappropriate." NK winked at her whereas Lavanya nudged him with her elbow indicating him to shut up.

"God!!! so much desperate you guys are!" Khushi said and left from there.

"She is trying her best to be normal, isn't she?" NK said to Lavanya.

"Hmmm...." Lavanya said looking at the door from where Khushi had gone.
......................................................

It was night time and everyone were having dinner.