chapter 18

As I said that I would dedicate the chapter to those who can guess correctly. So the chapter dedicated to RamaLakshminanature2

Khushi was already late for her office. She was running here and there while her two brothers were busy in rolling their eyes seeing her antics.

"Agar tumhe late hone se itna hi farq parta hain toh neend se jaldi utha karo. Waise bhi married to ho nahi ki raat bhar jaag k kuch ukhar logi. ( If you’re so worried about not getting late then get up early. Anyways you’re not married that you need to stay awake till late night.)" Arjun said cheekily and return he got a I will kill you look from Khushi.

"Bhai tumhe hamari shadi se itna kyu lagaw hain? Tumhari already ek patni hain uspe nazar do. Tum toh aise baat kar rahe ho jaise hamare shaadi se jo pati ayega uske saath tumhara affair ho jayega. Aur yeh kisne kaha k shadi shuda log hi raat jag kar kuch ukhar lete hain? Yeh kaha ka logic hua bhai?.... ( Why the hell are you so obsessed with my marriage? You already have a wife right? Why don’t you look after her only. You’re talking as if if I get get married then you will end up having affair with my husband. And who said that only married people stay awake till late night? What type of logic is that?) By the way you already got me late for my work. Damn you." Khushi said and ran away from there but she was again held by her bhaiya.

"Khushi I wont let you go without having food." Abhijeet said pulling her to table.

"And yes don’t give me that '''office mein kha lenge''' shit because I know you won't." Abhijeet said as Khushi was about to say that. But hearing Abhijeet Khushi made a crying face and said," Bhai that chu.....( seeing Abhijeet's glare she smiled sheepishly and stopped and said) idiot will fire me if I am late today. Already I had goofed up yesterday and if possible he would have eaten me then and there and he wouldn’t even bother to cook me before eating."

"You know if you were my employee I also would have scolded you for being late each single day. But you’re my sister too na. Atleast drink the juice before going." Abhijeet sighed and passed her the glass of juice.

Accepting defeat Khushi gulped down the whole content in one go and said," Ab jaye hum? (Now can I go?)"

"Roka kisne. Bhaag khushi bhaag.( who stopped you? Run Khushi run)" Arjun said.

Khushi didn’t even bother him this time and ran away from there. She was about to go put but she dashed with a person and fell down. " Aarrgghhh can't you watch while..." but her words died in her throat as she saw the person and shouted," Aahhhhhhh......"

The person closed her own ears with her hand and said," Shut up chamkili... You will make everyone go deaf." and stood up.

Khushi also stood up and hugged that person saying," Laviiiiii........ I missed you so much. Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming?"

"It’s my brother's wedding. How can I miss that you idiot? And you, you didn’t even call me from the past few months. I feel like slapping you at this moment." Lavanya said faking anger.

"I also have many things to argue about but you know what I am late. And if I don’t go now then from tomorrow you have to see my face for the whole 24/7. I hope you don’t want that, do you? So it’s better I go now. See ya at the evening. " Khushi again ran away from there leaving a chuckling Lavanya behind.

Lavanya turned around and saw Abhijeet and Arjun standing there. She came towards them and hugged them one by one.

"So someone planned to get married finally." Lavanya teased Abhijeet.

"And someone planned to attend that wedding finally." Abhijeet teased back.

"Obviously I had to come right. After all the great Abhijeet Singhania ka shaadi hain. By the way how was my surprise?"