One Last Hope

-Elizabeth's POV-

We all looked at the direction the sound was coming from and saw Zeldris and Gelda. We were all surprised to see them. "Zeldris!?" Meliodas was surprised and said his brother. The Demon King was very surprised and angry. "Zeldris what do you think you are doing? Come right next to me!" Demon king yelled angrily at Zeldris. But Zeldris didn't care his father.

"I won't let you hurt my brother and others." Zeldris yelled at his father. It made me very happy that Gelda and Zeldris protected us. Meliodas was happy too and he smiled at his brother.

Gelda approached me and put her hand on my shoulder. "We will fight together."
Gelda told me sofly and smiled. I also smiled at her broadly. And Demon King got angry with what the snowy Zeldris said. "You will regret it, my sons." Demon King angrily said to Meliodas and Zeldris.

Then we all looked at each other with concern but with faith and prepared to attack the Demon King. I don't know what will happen to us. We had a war that we couldnt survive. Our friends were also ignoring their lives to protect me and Meliodas. I hope we can survive... all of us.

Just as we were about to attack the demon king, someone with too high magic power appeared beside the Demon King. Shocked to see her, I looked at her in shock and stammered to her. "Mom..!?" I said in shock and I was frozen. My mother would fight against us with the Demon King. Others were shocked too. And everyone was getting scared. How would we survive against both the Demon King and the Goddess Queen?

Then my mom looked at me with extreme anger and disappointment. "You promised me Elizabeth, you would stay away from the ten commandments and demon princes. But you didnt keep your promise. Besides, you fell in love with the Demon King's son and ran off with him!" She shouted at me furiously. I was remembering that I promised to my mother. But when I made that promise I didn't know I'd fall in love.

I looked at my mother in sadness and fear. "M-mom, I... I know. But I love Meliodas!" I yelled at my mother in tears. Meliodas smiled at me when he heard me say this. I smiled at him too. and for a while we looked at each other with love. The Demon King and they got more angry when my mom saw us like that.

"That's enough! You say I still love him, Elizabeth! Moreover you are not ashamed that you betrayed your goddess clan!" My mother yelled at me in a very angry way.
I looked at my mother angrily and said "I haven't betrayed anyone!" I shouted at her. "Don't tell me about love nonsense!" She shouted at me angrily. I did not tell my mother again how much I fell in love with Meliodas. Because she would never understand me.

Then I was feeling very bad. We were all cornered. We were unlikely to win against them. And that scared me so much. At the moment, my mother interrupted my thoughts. "You are my only daughter and I don't wanna kill you so if you leave Meliodas I'll forgive you Elizabeth." My mother said harshly to me.

I got very angry when I heard that. How could she say she wouldn't kill me in return for if I letting go of Meliodas. I couldn't stop myself anymore. "No, whatever you do to me, mom. Kill me if you want, but I'll never leave Meliodas!" I shouted at her very loudly.

Demon King was profitable surprised by what I said. And my mother was very angry with me. I ignoring their angry gaze. I took Meliodas's hand. He turned to me and looked at me admiringly and he held my hand tighter.

When they saw us hand in hand, my mother and the Demon King went mad and started attacking us. Just then, Meliodas and Zeldris joined their forces and repulsed the attack by shouting "Full Counter!!" Demon King got very angry with his sons. "How dare you do this to me, I'm your father!" He shouted at Meliodas and Zeldirs. But Meliodas and Zeldris did not answer him and prepared to attack.

When we saw them attacking, we all followed them and we started attacking too. King, Elaine, Escanor and me attacked the Goddess Queen. Meliodas, Zeldirs, Merlin, Gowther, Gelda also attacked the Demon King.

But they were so strong and they immediately repulsed us and we all fell to the ground. I felt terrible pain in my body. But I didn't care anymore. I got up slowly and healed others with my magic power. My mom saw this and started looking at me more angry.

Then everyone's wounds were healed and everyone got up slowly. After we all shouted and attacked them. We all knew we were going to die. But even in this case we didn't leave each other. We attacked them with our last remaining strength. but they were not injured despite all the attacks. On the contrary, we were badly injured. And when they hit us we all collapsed in pain.

We were all on the ground nobody was left to fight. I'm out of breath with pain. But for the last time I wanted to look at Meliodas. He was lying beside me, seriously injured. I was in great pain, but I crept slowly closer to him. and put my hand in his hand.

"Eli..za..beth..." Meliodas called my name softly and looked at me with his tired emerald green eyes. Then he coughed and bleeded out blood. When I saw that it was bleeding "Meliodas!!!" I forgot my pain and shouted loudly.

Immediately I ripped a piece of his ripped suit and tied it tightly to his bleeding wound. Meliodas smiled at me bitterly. And I started crying. I barely sitting by his head and tears were falling fast from my eyes. He slowly lifted his hand and wiped my tears. "D...dont...cry." He opened his lips slowly and said to me quietly.

I couldn't take it any longer. I was hurt very much. I left myself in the cold land next to Meliodas. I groaned in pain. I turned slowly to Meliodas. He was holding my hand. And he smiled at me in pain. "I...I love...you." Meliodas said to me heavily. Tears began to flow faster from my eyes and I smiled at him too.

"I-I... love you more than you love me..."
I said to him softly. And he looked at me in sweet surprise. Because Meliodas had told me this before. And now I said to him.

My mother and Demon King watched all this in anger. Their anger was so big that they decided to give us the final blow and they both fired at Meliodas and me. Others screamed in pain as us a great ark and black flame approached speed.

"ELİZABETH!!! MELİODAS!!!" The screams of Diane, Elaine, King, Ban, Merlin, Escanor, Gowther, Gelda echoed. They all tried to help us but couldn't move because they were seriously injured. Zeldirs barely stood up holding his bleeding arm and tried to come towards us. But he fell to the ground and he screamed in pain. "BROTHER!!!"

Black flame and ark were very close to us now. Last time I looked at Meliodas and I smiled him. He smiled at me too and he took my hand tightly. Then I slowly closed my eyes and waited for death to come.

Hii guys👋 I was really touched while writing this chapter.🥺 That's why I wrote this chapter so hard. And we're very close to the end of the story, so I'm a little sad. Because I was so used to writing but this is not last story.😌 I will write another "Melizabeth" story from now on.🤗 How long did I extend.😂 Thank you for reading.❤️ See you dears in the new episode.😍