Who did see us?

-Meliodas's POV-

Did not notice someone watching us while kissing Elizabeth. I slowly backed off and put my hands on Elizabeth's cheek. Why did I think, I love this girl so much. Suddenly I felt someone at the door looking at us. Magic power was very high. How did I not notice?

I turned my head and looked towards the door. The person watching us was none other than Zeldris. He was looking at me in astonishment. At that time, Gelda came to the class and she looked at Zeldris. And she realized we were caught to Zeldris. Zeldris turned away and he left the classroom. I looked into Elizabeth's worried eyes. I grabbed her by the shoulders. "I'll be right back Elizabeth, go to our friends with Gelda." I told her in a hurry.

She looked at me worriedly with her beautiful blue eyes. "O-ok... Meliodas" She said to me quietly and anxiously. Gelda looked at us sadly and she got into Elizabeth's arm. "Don't worry I'll go Elizabeth with the others, you go after Zeldris and talk to him." Gelda assured me. After I quickly went after him and called him. "Zel, wait!!" I shouted him. He stopped and looked angrily at me. I started talking immediately. "Zel, lis..-" He interrupted my word. "Why did not you tell me brother?" He asked me in disappointment. I did not expect such a question and I looked at him.

"I didn't know how to you react so I didn't tell you." I said to him sadly. I really told him the truth. "To tell you the truth, I'm so surprised you fell in love with a goddess." Zeldris said to me and I looked at him in suprize. He didn't look angry anymore. "But I am so happy that you are in love." He said to me happily. I was surprised and I looked at him confused. Zeldris smiled and continued. "That girl really had changed you in a positive way." He said to me and smiled.

I smiled at him too. "Thank you for understanding brother." I happily told him. At that moment I felt guilty. When Zeldris said, he was in love with Gelda, I said very bad things to him but he had supported me. Then my friends and my girlfriend Elizabeth came to us. "Is everything okay?" King asked worriedly to me and Zeldris. "Yes, everything alright." I answered to King happily. Everyone was relieved and smiling.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was very happy when I realized that Zeldris showed understanding. And Diane, Elaine, Gelda and Merlin who realized that I happied, they smiled at me. Then I also introduced Merlin and Escanor to Meliodas.

We all chatted and the passersby were also looking at us but we didn't care. I suddenly remembered that today was Diane's birthday. I wanted to surprise her. I pointed at Elaine to come with me. Elaine came to me and she said suddenly. "Elizabeth, I want to make a birthday surprise for Diane." I chuckled. "I was going to tell you this too Elaine." When she heard this she giggled at me too.

"We can trick Diane in some way and make her come to my house and surprise her, but how do we bring her to my house?" Elaine thoughtfully and silently asked me. Seeing that we left the group and whisper quietly, Meliodas and King came to us. "What are you talking secretly" King asked Elaine and me suspiciouly then I looked at the others and I saw them talking to Merlin and Escanor. I turned to King and I felt Meliodas's hand on my waist as I was going to say something. Suddenly I was blushed.

I turned to Meliodas and I saw he smiling at me sneakyly. I just kept looking at him. "M-Meliodas...t-there will be a seer..." I whispered to him nervously. He continued to sneak at me. "I really don't care Elizabeth." He whispered to me too. I was surprised and even more I was blushed.

Meanwhile, Elaine had told King everything and even made a plan. They told us about the plan and said they would tell others too. According to the plan, King would keep Diane busy and bring her to the party place. And we will do other things necessary for birthday party. We explained our plan to others. And after school we went to Elaine's house and prepared everything. Zeldris, Gelda, Merlin and Escanor also came with us.

We took our places and waited for Diane and King to come. We celebrated Diane's birthday as soon as they entered. I went and hugged Diane, but then I noticed something. Diane and King were holding hands. I smiled at them big. "Congratulations." I said happily. Then Elaine came to us in shock. She screamed happy and jumped on them. "Why didn't you tell me? I will kill you both." Elaine told her brother and Diane, then we all laughed at what she said.

"After all, he's your brother so I couldn't tell you." Diane said with a little embarrassment and smiled. "He never could find better than you." Elaine said to Diane and chuckled. King heard this and hugged Diane. "Definitely I wouldn't find." He said and smiled. At that time Ban came. "You finally got rid of staying home King." Ban said to King sarcastically and he laughed. King got angry at Ban. "I am gonna kill you Ban!!!" King yelled at Ban in a funny way and started chasing him.

We all laughed at their state. Then Diane and Elaine ran after them to stop them. "Guys calm down." Escanor said while still laughing. "This is not possible." Meliodas said to Escanor and he laughed. Merlin turned to me. s your group always this fun?" She asked to me and smiled. "Now you are in the group too. " I smiled when I told Merlin and Escanor that. They smiled at me too.

Meliodas put his hands around my waist and hugged from behind me. My face blushed dark red. I turned my head and smiled at him and he smiled at me too. He was holding me from the back I put my hand on his hand and he kissed me on the my neck. At that moment I blushed like crazy. Zeldris and Gelda saw us. "I can no longer know my brother, what did you do to him?" Zeldris laughed and asked me. Zeldirs's question made me blush more. "My friend has no fault." Gelda answered to Zeldris and laughed, then she winked at me.

Meliodas intervened. "No, she's got a big mistake, I wouldn't be like this if she wasn't so beautiful." Meliodas said slyly that and he started kissing more on my neck. Others heard it and cheered. Now I turned my face to Meliodas and interrupted his kisses and I wanted to hugged him by the neck so I jumped on his neck and we fell to the ground. We were both on the ground and I fell on Meliodas. I was blushed like a tomato.

I tried to get up from over his. But he looked at me and he prevented me from getting up from over his and he put one hand on my shoulder and the other on my waist. "Do you think I'll just let you go?" He asked to me with a sly smile. I was more blushed and everybody was looking at us. "M-Meliodas..." I said him shly. Then when everyone was here I thought why I was above him.

"You need to persuade me to let you go." He told me and smiled more slyly. At that moment, I was blushed and I thought what I could do. I did the first thing that came to my mind and I kissed Meliodas on the lip. I kissed him for the first time then everybody screamed excitedly. But Meliodas did something I didn't expect and he pushed me aside and he climbed on me. Now he was over on me. He kissed me for a while pesionatelly. "Now I am convinced." He said to me and smiled then he got off on me and held out his hand and helped me get off the ground.

When we stand up my face still was red. "You know your job well Meliodas." Ban said to Meliodas impliedly and laughed. Meliodas laughed in response to him. His reaction made me blushed even more. We talked, drank and had fun all night. But we were unaware of the danger that awaited us from now on.

What is the danger waiting for them?😬

I hope you liked it,🤭 thank you for reading ❤️