The Seven Deadly Sins

-Elizabeth's POV-

When the door opened we were shocked at the image we saw. We thought there was only one person behind the door but there was an army of demon in front of us.

They were all staring at us in an extremely angry way. I was very scared. How do we all deal with so many demons!? I immediately looked at Meliodas in fear. He frowned, his hand made a fist and closed his eyes tightly back to his former terrifying demon state. The demon symbol covered his forehead completely.

His demon state was his demon state before he changed. Seeing him in his old state again destroyed me. But I knew he did it to deal with all the demons. "My father sent them, he knows where we are. He's playing games with us!" Meliodas said in a very angry, stern and loud voice. When I heard what he said, I was very scared. Do they know our place!? I felt like a punch in my stomach. I tried to stay strong for Meliodas and my friends.

Others were so scared to hear this too. "So let's play the game for ourselves!" Ban fists his hands and said to us in a motivating way. Others joined Ban and they prepared to defeat the demon army. Then I closed my eyes slowly and my eyes turned orange. Then, using my strength, I also removed my wings. And now I was ready to fight.

We all screamed at the demon army and attacked them. They attacked us too and we started fighting with demons. King took off with its wings. "True spirit spear chastiefol!" He said and attacked demons with chastiefol. Then Diane came and said, "Heavy Metal!" And fell on the demon and defeated it.

A demon came to me very furiously. "You seduced our prince!!!" She shouted at me angrily and tried to attack me. I didn't want to kill anyone but I had no other choice so I said, "Ark!" And killed her sadly.

Ban was with me at that time and he said, "Hunter Fast!" He was fighting with a few demons and attacked them with a shout. Then he beat them and laughed. At that time, I saw Gowther and Merlin fighting together. Gowther said, "Durability Negation!" And he killed many demons with his flashing arrow.

As I looked at them, a demon was about to attack me from behind and threw a black alec at me. Almost this hit me, but suddenly Meliodas got in front of me. "Full Counter!" He shouted and sent the black flames back. He killed the demon. Then he immediately the black demon took off its wings and grabbed me by the waist and took me up with himself.

I still my fear was not gone. I could have been if Meliodas hadn't noticed the attack on me. The way we went up was still wrapping my waist with his hands. "You won't leave me okay?" He asked me anxiously. I looked into her black demon eyes and I just nodded.

He keep holding me one while fighting with the other hand. I wanted to help him and others too. I made it with my hands, "Ark!" And threw it to demons. Meliodas looked at me and smiled when he saw that I helped him. I melted in his smile. I smiled at him and we continued to fight.

Then King and Elaine were with us and started to fight in the air. Others were fighting below. I saw a very hot and bright power. Escanor shouted, "Sunshine!" And threw the bright sun in his hand to the demons. He killed almost all demons.

We almost beat the whole army so we were all a little relieved. Then we went down again with our wings with King, Elaine and Meliodas. Meliodas called the others to us. And then we all side by side together united our forces and killed the entire demon army.

We had defeated the whole army altogether. And we were all very happy and hugged each other. The support of our friends to Meliodas and me saved us. I looked at all of them and smiled broadly. We won thanks to our true friendship.

We were all hurt. So I healed everyone's wounds with my remaining magic power. "Thank you Elizabeth!" They all told me and I responded with a smile. we were all very tired. So we went back to the boar hat and spread out on the seats.

Meliodas was sitting next to me. I smiled at him and slowly laid him down on my lap. His eyes changed from black to emerald green and he smiled at me with a big smile. His head was on my legs. I couldn't stand his sweetness. I ruffled his hair. Others saw us and they giggled at us. "You two are really cute." Diane said to us sweetly and giggled. "I agree to Diane." Elaine said to us while she was hugging to Ban. So I giggled at them and turned my eyes to Meliodas again.

He was looking at me again with that sneaky smile and gaze. This gaze made me redder than normal. My face blushed and Meliodas suddenly raised his head and kissed me on the lips in front of everyone. "I guess we should leave you alone, right guys?" Ban said impliedly and laughed.

"Ban don't be so frank, you embarrass them." Escanor said to Ban with smiled. Their conversation made me more blushed. Meliodas laughed at what they said and then he got up from my lap and sat next to me. Then he got serious and started talking.

"Thank you all for what you did for me and Elizabeth. We all became a really nice team. That's why I want to form this team." Meliodas said to them softly, they looked at Meliodas and the others were surprised but they were very happy. They talked for a while and then they came to Elaine and me. Elaine and I were not included in the group because we had no sin compared to the others.

Meliodas looked at everyone and smiled. "I'm no longer the captain of the ten commandments, I'm captain the seven deadly sins!" He said out loud and the others clapped him.

This news really made me very happy. There was a very, very high explosion when I believed everything would be fine.When I opened my eyes again, I found myself in Meliodas's arms. He saved me again. I immediately looked around and was glad to see that the others were doing well.

But when I looked where others were looking in fear, I was shocked and kept looking at that person in fear. "Why were you surprised to see me my boy, did you really think I wont find you?" Demon King asked to Meliodas, in a mocking and thick voice.

Meliodas frowned. "Dad..!" He called his in a confused. "I sent a small army to entertain you a little bit. how was it fun?" Demon King asked to us sarcastically and looked at me. Meliodas noticed this and got in front of me. "Stay away from her!" He turned again into demon and shouted angrily at the Demon King. "How weak and stupid you are. I pity you son, you were the favorite of demons and you were the best. You were the person to take the throne. But you went and betrayed us for a goddess girl." Demon King shouted very angry to Meliodas.

Meliodas looked at Demon King very furiously. "The seven deadly sins and me, we will take you out!" Meliodas shouted at his father in anger. The Demon King laughed sarcastically. "Do you really believe that the new band and you will beat me alone?" Demon King asked to us sarcastically.  At that time two people arrived, which we all did not expect. "No, they will not be alone!"

Who do you think are the two people who came to help them? 🤐

It is very important for me that you read and like my story.☺️ Thank you for reading. See you in the new episode.😝 Take care of yourself.🤗 Goodbye❤️