Truths

-Third person perspective-

~İn The Demon Kingdom~

He was wandering inside the room like crazy. "How is this possible? How does Meliodas betray us!?" Fraudrin in surprise, asked the other ten commanders out loud. "Why would you be surprised? It was obvious that they had a relationship." Derieri said angrily.

"We should have understood, when he beat me for that goddness girl." Melascula also said angrily. "Not only he, but also Gowther betrayed us too." Monspeet said aloud. "The demon king also learned, he was trusting Meliodas very much, how bad isn't it?" Galand said sarcastically.

"That's enough! shut up." Zeldirs yelled at them very angry and continued. "You can't talk like that about my brother. He didn't betray us he just fell in love!" Zeldris yelled at them and slammed the door and left the room.

~İn The Goddess Kingdom~

Mael and Sariel told Tariel how they saw Meliodas and Elizabeth. "I can't believe you, why didn't you tell me!" Tarmiel asked to them in disappointment. "I couldn't tell you because... I told Elizabeth that I wouldn't tell anyone." Mael sadly explained.

At that time Nerobasta came to the four great archangels, nervously and anxiously. "Goddess queen extremely angry I've been trying to calm down for how many hours, but-"  Nerobasta said to them. "Isn't it very normal? after all, with her own daughter and the demon king's son Meliodas..." Sariel said quietly.

Mael carefully looked at Nerobasta. "Did something else bad happen?" Mael asked to Nerobasta with questioning and worried eyes. Sariel and Tarmiel looked at Nerobasta anxiously to hear what Nerobasta would answer. "Uh... Yeah the goddess queen, went to meet demon king..." She answered quietly.

"Shit..!" Mael said suddenly with anxiety. "This is not good news at all..." Tarmiel said worriedly. "I'm sure they will do something bad to Meliodas and Elizabeth-sama... So the demon king and goddess queen will talk to them what to do." Sariel said to them sadly.

~İn the Boar Hat~

Nobody was talking and everyone was worried. Meliodas, Ban, Merlin and Escanor were considering their destination on the map. King and Gowther were talking to each other. And Elizabeth was sitting by the window and watching outside.

Diane and Elaine knew that she was worried and upset, so they approached Elizabeth. Diane put her hand on Elizabeth's shoulder. "Please don't be sad anymore Elizbeth, we'll leave Britanya." Elizabeth slowly looked towards her. "I'm just afraid that my mother and Meliodas's father will do to us if they find us..." Elizabeth said to her quietly and worriedly.

They knew that Elizabeth was right in what she said, so neither of them could say anything. At that moment Meliodas approached them. He took Elizabeth by the hand and lifted her. And took her upstairs to the bar.

They entered the room. "Almost day will rise sleep and rest, I'll come to you later." Meliodas said to Elizabeth kindly.
Then he put her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. Elizabeth smiled at him. "You look so tired, please don't tire yourself too much..." Elizabeth said to him with a beautiful voice. And she looked into him black demon eyes.

"Okay darling don't worry, go to sleep now." Meliodas said to Elizabeth and smiled her. Elizabeth smiled at him too. Then he kissed Elizabeth gently on the lips. He left her alone to sleep and left the room.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I slowly opened my tired eyelids. It was morning and I woke up in the room where Meliodas brought me last night. I was feeling better than last night. Then I remembered that Meliodas said he would come to me last night.

I wondered where he was. I was about to get out of bed to look for him but then I saw him sleeping next to me. I am very glad to see him next to me. And I quietly approached him not to wake him up. He woke up as soon as I approached him. But I was shocked when he opened his eyes. Because his eyes weren't black as usual. I looked into his emerald green eyes with surprise and admiration.

He noticed this and smiled at me. "You see my real eyes for the first time, right?" Meliodas asked me sweetly. I was blushed. "Y-yes...Why didn't you show me them at all? They are really so beautiful." I said while I keep looking into his eyes.

Meliodas giggled at me. "Do you want to see my eyes more closer?" He asked me with a sneaking smile. My face blushed more for he asking me this and he smiling at me like that. Meliodas saw my face was blushed and he smiled to me more.

Then slowly he came closer to me. Now he was lying facing me right in front of me and I blushed like crazy for being so close to me. The beauty of his eyes fascinated me more. I approached him very close to the field and stroked his face.

He smiled at me more sneaky and started kissing me. At that moment I was very surprised and I was very blushed. He kissed my whole face in a short time. "M-Meli...odas..." I whispered quietly to him while he kissed me. He smiled at me sneakyly. "Whats wrong, Elizabeth?" He stopped for a moment and asked me.

I couldn't believe how he was so calm. We were very close to each other and there was no distance between us. He was staring at me with his emerald green eyes. "N-Not...hing only...w-we are so close..." I said to him with my face red like a tomato. He raised an eyebrow. "Hmm are we close enough?" Meliodas asked to me again with that sneaky smile. I was getting more and more blushed.

"Ughh..." I couldn't talk because he was so close to me. He still smiled at me sneakyly. "I think we are not close enough." Meliodas told me and at that moment, I froze. How close could we be!? While I was thinking about it he got closer to me and started kissing me on the neck. I blushed like crazy. He wrapped my whole body with his arms and I could never move.

King opened the door at that moment and when he saw us like that, he closed the door immediately. I would blush more cause he misunderstood to us. I covered my face with my hands. Meliodas also saw that King saw us. "Don't worry, King won't say anything to anyone." Meliodas tried to comfort me. I took my hands off my face. "L-let's go downstairs Meliodas...b-before the others not doubt anymore from us." I told him when my face was still red.

Meliodas laughed at what I said and set me free. "Well... so be it." He said to me with a laugh. I got out of his arms and bed. "M-Meliodas!!! Dont laugh." I got angry at his joke. I was so embarrassed and my face was still red.

"Okay baby, I am not laughing." He said sweetly to me and put a kiss on my cheek. Then he took my hand and we went downstairs. When we got down everybody looked at us implied. We were wrong, King had told the others.

"I thought you would never get off." Ban said to me and Meliodas laughed. As I guessed, they got it wrong, and my face was red. "According to my calculations, you were unlikely to come to us because-" Gowther was telling us but then Elaine closed his mouth. "Keep this to yourself!" Elaine said to Gowther in panic and she silenced him. Then King interrupted. "I-I apologize for suddenly entering your room." King said to Meliodas and me with blushed.

I'm embarrassed like crazy and my face blushed dark red. "N-no problem!..w-we were not doing anything anyway..!" I said in a panic. Everybody looked at me. "Sure we believed it too (!)" Ban mocked and laughed. Just then, as I was going to say something to Ban, we felt a high magic power.

We all got serious and scared at that moment. We all looked at each other nervously. Then Meliodas, Ban, King and Escanor slowly approached the door. They prepared to attack the person standing behind the door. And then they opened the door slowly. At that moment, I held my breath with fear.

Who do you think is the person behind the door? 😳

Thank you for reading.😋 Please don't forget to leave a star.⭐ I love you all a lot!!!❤️