Confession

-Elizabeth's POV-

I entered the goddess kingdom slowly. But as soon as I entered I saw four great archangels waiting for me. Mael was not here. Sariel and Tarmiel looked angry. I was afraid that Mael might have told them how he saw me and Meliodas. I approached them. "I was very sorry after being punished so I went to the fairy king's forest with Diane and Elaine, sorry for not informing you." I explained them sadly.

"It's okay Elizabeth-sama, but let us know, we really wondered about you." Tarmiel said to me kindly. I realized that Mael wasn't telling and I was relieved. Suddenly "Mael told us what happened." Sariel said to me in a suspicious way. For some reason I felt he were trying to test my reaction. "Ermm...W-where is Mael, right now?" I did not know what to say Sariel. And I was feeling sorry for Mael so I wanted to talk to him.

Sariel kept looking at me suspiciously. And said where Mael is. Then I quickly went to Mael. He was sitting under a tree and looking sad. I quietly approached him. "Mael..." I called him. He looked at me sad and angry and stood up. "I'm so sorry for pushing you... I'm just panicked an-" Mael interrupted me. "Elizabeth, that's not what matters!" He said to me a loud. I looked at him confused. He was very angry and his eyes were full.

"The important thing is that you chose Meliodas, not me.!" He said angrily and loud voice. I was even more surprised. "I know you are in love with Meliodas!" He shouted me. When I heart that I was panic. "M-Mael...not what it seems..." I said it in panic and he was looking at me even more angry. "Don't lie to me Elizabeth! I saw you almost kissing with him. Do you think am I stupid?" He asked to me more angrily. I was really worried. My relationship with Meliodas was revealed. But Mael always protected me and I trusted him. So I believed he wouldn't tell anyone.

I took a deep breath. "Yes I love Meliodas, we are lovers. Please don't tell anyone about it Mael." I looked at Mael anxiously. "I will not tell anyone, but I will be silent only for you, not for that bastard Meliodas." I saw the frustration on his face and I felt the disappointment in his voice.

Then suddenly Mael started shouting at me. "While I loved you so much, you loved Meliodas who went and killed everybody and knew nothing but destruction." His eyes were full while he said these. I was shocked, I've been friends with Mael since childhood and never realized he was in love with me."Why he Elizabeth? Why!" He yelled at me and continued. "What did he do to deserve you?" I was still looking at him in shock and I never said anything.

"He may love you Elizabeth but that won't change what he does to goddesses and other clans." He continued. "He will continue to kill everyone. And you will turn a blind eye to what he does because you love him!" He said a loud."You'll be known as the lover of a killer and a bully." He said it in a low and angry way. I did not want to upset Mael, but I couldn't keep quiet any more from what he said for Meliodas.

"That's enough Mael, Meliodas is not what he seems. You don't know him! I believe him. He's changed and he's not killing or hurting anyone." I told him loudly as tears were running down my eyes. Then I turned around to go. "I hope you're right Elizabeth, I hope you don't regret that you trust him and love him." Mael said quietly to me. And he was walking away. I said to him; "I will not regret." Behind the back as he walked away. He stopped for a while and then kept walking away, disappeared.

I went out to my room, pulled the duvet on me and started thinking about what happened. I was feeling bad for Mael. But I'm very happy to be dear to Meliodas. I slept thinking these.

~Next Day~

As usual I was going to school with four great archangels. Mael never spoken along the way. I said goodbye to four archangels and started heading to my class. Suddenly a lot of demons appeared and surrounded me. Demons were dealing with me because they learned, I am the daughter of the goddess queen. I didn't want to fight them but I had no other choice.

My eyes turned orange and I started fighting them. I beat a few demon but I couldn't afford all of them. At that time, my friends came and helped me. (Diane, Elaine, King and Ban) Then Elaine said to me to get away while they fight demons. I quickly walked away and I went out into the garden. I was hurt and I let the tears run down my eyes. Then a tall girl with black hair and yellow eyes approached me. "Are you okay?" She asked me anxiously and sat next to me.

I looked at her and nodded. She smiled at me. "My name is Merlin, nice to met you doughter of goddess queen Elizabeth." She said to me kindly. I smiled at her too. "Nice to meet you too Merlin." At that moment a man with large orange hair and a mustache approached us. "Merlin let's go to the class, bell rang." He said to Merlin. Merlin turned to me and "He is my boyfriend Escanor." She explained to me who is he.

I smiled and met Escanor. We stood up to go to class. But I was afraid to enter the school and Merlin and Escanor noticed it. Merlin smiled at me. "Don't worry we will protect you, right Escanor?" Merlin said to me sofly and asked to Escanor. "Yes please don't worry." He made me comfortable.

I was very grateful to them. We entered the school and my friends came right next to me and I introduced them to Merlin and Escanor. Hearing what happened at that time, four archangels came to me. "Elizabeth-sama are you ok?" Sariel asked anxiously. I smiled them. "Yeah I'm fine." I answered calmly. "We will not leave you alone again." Tarmiel said to me sadly. I smiled at him.

"Don't worry we will always be there." Diane said to me softly. And I smiled her too. Then Mael approached me and put his hand on my arm. "Are you sure you are ok Elizabeth?" He asked me anxiously. But before I could answer him, Meliodas came towards us with ten commandments and pushed Mael's hand that touched my arm hard. "İf you touch her again, I will kill you!" Meliodas yelled at him very angry.

Everyone gathered in the hallway and was so surprised. "Learn to protect her." Mael said to Meliodas and Meliodas got more angry. "I will protect her from everyone, especially from you!" Meliodas shouted at him. Everyone was looking at us and trying to understand why they were fighting for me. Meliodas was clenching his fist. I realized that he was going to hit Mael and I touched his arm. "Meliodas, please..." I whispered to him quietly.

He looked at me and gave up hitting Mael. Everyone was still looking at us. So Meliodas turned to them and looked at them angrily, then everyone got scared and walked away. Diane came to me and took me away. Then I was with Diane, Elaine, Ban, King, Merlin and Escanor. After Meliodas came to us and took me by the hand to the classroom. There was nobody in the class.

When we entered the classroom I looked at Meliodas anxiously. "Everyone will doubt our relationship, what we will do now?" I asked to Meliodas so nervously. He looked at me and caressed my cheek. "Don't worry Elizabeth, I'll find a way." He said to me softly and smiled. His assimilation destroyed all my worries. I felt very safe when I was with him.

I smiled at him too. Then he asked me sweetly. "May I kiss you, Elizabeth?" When he asked me that I would be blushed. "You don't need permission to kiss me Meliodas." I giggled at him and I was blushed even more. He put his hand on my chin and looked into my eyes. He smiled at me and he gently kissed my lips.

But we didn't noticed the person standing in front of the door and watching us kissing.

This episode is a bit long but I hope you enjoyed it.🤭

Do you think, Who saw Meliodas and Elizabeth? 👀 And Thank you for reading.❤️