Do you like him?

-Elizabeth's POV-

I went to school with four archangels. I entered the class but Diane was not there. The lesson had not start yet.

I left the classroom to find Diane, I was walking down the hall. Everyone had entered classes so the hallway was empty. I lost hope to find Diane and I turned to come back. But I was no longer alone in the hallway.

I saw Meliodas stopped and looked at me. I panicked so I was pretending not to see him and go back to class. But he grabbed my wrist and he would take me to himself. "Are you ignoring me?" He asked to me seriously.

I didn't know what to say. His face was so close to me and he was still holding my wrist. I blushed like a tomato."N-no...I-ı was... just going to class." I answered to him afraid. I was really afraid of him. It was as if he could suddenly kill me at any moment. He more closed to me and he whispered in my ear. "You dont need to afraid of me." I was getting more and more blushed.

Fortunately the duty teacher came. And told us to enter the classroom. We walked to the classroom. I knocked on the door. I apologized for being late and sat down. Meliodas sat down too.

Diane was sitting next to me and turned to me and asked surprised. "Did you come to class with Meliodas?" I blushed again. "N-no of course not! İts just coincidence." I said to her panicked. She looked at me suspiciously. "Are you sure Elizabeth?" She asked to me suspiciously.

I told her everything before the teacher not saw us talking. She listened to me. She was so shocked and her month was open for a while. "I can't believe!! Why he did something like that?" She said in a confused way.

"I dont know..." I answered to her thoughly. I took my hands in my head. I couldn't focus on the lesson. I was thinking about what he said, I was thinking about him. Then I turned and looked at him. He was listening to the lesson. He realized I was looking at him and he looked at me too.

The bell rang. I was staying in class and talking to Diane. I realized it's just fairies and giants clan in the class. Then voices started to come from the corridor. We went to see what happened with Diane.

I was shocked by the sight I saw. All demons and goddesses were fighting. I immediately tried to find Sariel, Tarmiel and Mael. Diane was coming with me too.

It was too crowded and everyone was fighting. Then a demon appeared before us. This demon was Meliodas. Diane and I were scared and surprised too. I turned to Diane and pointed to her to leave. But she didn't want to leave me alone with Meliodas. Later she looked at me anxiously and left.

I looked at Meliodas scared. "D-do you want to fight with me?" I asked hesitantly. He looked at me and stood right in front of me. "I do not fight with a beautiful girl." He said looking into my eyes. I repeat inside of me Beautiful!? Is he thinks am I beautiful!? I again shocked and blushed.

He had a strange smile on his face. "Did you expect another answer?" He raised an eyebrow and asked. I stuttered. "N-no.." I answered to him hesiantly. Again he smiled to me.

Then he looked around. "Go to class, here is not safe at the moment." He told me softly. My confusion increased once more. Is he helping to me?  I looked at him confused. "O-ok.. thank you Meliodas." I said to him quietly and I walked to the classroom.

-Meliodas's POV-

I watched her walk away. I was relieved to get her back to class. It was really complicated in here. I didn't want her to be hurt. It was very hard to accept but... I guess I value her. I did not know why.

I seeing her and talking to her made me happy. I want to gain her trust. I don't want her to be afraid of me. I want her to be close to me.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Diane hugged me as soon as I entered the classroom. "Elizabeth are you okay? I shouldn't have left you alone with him, how stupid I am." She said anxiously. I looked into her scared eyes. "Don't worry Daine, I'm fine and please don't be mad at yourself." I calmed her down and smiled.

She stood back and looked at me. "Elizabeth arent you hurt?" She asked in surprise. "No he didn't hurt me, otherwise he helped me." I bowed my head forward and happily said.

"Who??... Did Meliodas help to you?!" Diane asked to me more surprised. "Yes, Meliodas helped to me." and I continued "I don't think he's bad as he looks, I think he is a very kind and handsome person." I smiled and blushed as I said these.

Diane looks at me suspiciously and shocked. "Handsome?" At that moment I realized that I was saying this. I was so embarrassed and panicked. "N-no! so what I mean..." But I could not complete my sentence. Diane cut a my sentence. "Elizabeth do you like him?" She asked me seriously.

I fushed up to my ears with Diane's question. I didn't want her to lie. She is my close friend. "I-I guess y-yes..." I answered to her question shly. "Love is beautiful Elizabeth but loving the right person is important." She said to me worriedly. I understood what she mean. But I believe Meliodas is not bad.

The teacher was late for the class. The teacher was angry. She warned goddesses and demons not to fight again. And theacher said to class. "I am late because we had a meeting".

She said that we will draw our queue mate with lots so that the clans can adapt to each other. We looked at each other with Diane and were very sad. The teacher showed the box in his hand and asked us to come and draw lots.

Diane pulled paper from the box and she read the name on the paper out loud. "Elaine." She said curiously. A very cute girl with blonde hair, honey-colored eyes and short height approached us. "Hi I am Elaine." She said to us and smiled.

We introduced ourselves to her. And she said she always knew me cause she was a fairy. The three of us started talking and we got along very well. After a while, I approached the box to find out my queuemate. I felt someone's hand in my hand when I brought my hand to the box. We both extended our hands at the same time.

I raised my head and came to the eyes with his black demon eyes. That person was none other than Meliodas. I felt my hands and face burn. I took my hand from his hand away and waited for his to pull first. I blushed more when I saw the smile on his face. Why was he smiling!?

He pulled the paper and went to the back. After he left, I took the paper and opened the paper then I looked at the name. Noticing the surprise on my face, Diane and Elaine closed to me. "Who Elizabeth? Elaine asked to wonderly.

Then teacher looked at me to tell who is it. I looked at the paper and read "M-Meliodas" I said quietly and I was blushed. Everyone was surprised. I looked at Meliodas and saw that he opened his paper too. Then he looked at me and read a loud. "Elizabeth." He staring at me with a sneaky smile. His smile made me blush more.

Thank you reading.♥️ Please dont forget to give stars