The Rumors

-Elizabeth's POV-

The ten commandments and four great archangels came and stood before us. Everybody stopped and stared at us. I was very nervous so I avoided eye to eye with the four great archangels. "What's going on here!?" Sariel asked us loudly. I've never seen him like this before that scared me more and I bowed my head. Tarmiel interrupted. "Elizabeth-sama, what are you doing with demon princes!?" Tarmiel asked me in a confused way. My throat got knotted and I couldn't say anything.

"Zeldris, you and Meliodas what are you doing with them!? Derieri asked to Zeldris in a confused way. Zeldris was a little panicked too. But at that moment Meliodas intervened."There is nothing happening!" Meliodas said with a hard and loud voice. Ten Commandments looked at the Meliodas in a confused look. "Then why are you with her!?" Melascula looked at me and asked Meliodas. Meliodas realized that Melascula meant me and got angry. "How dare you ask me that!?" Meliodas asked aloud to Melascula. Melascula got angry but she didn't say anything.

Zeldirs intervened. "We met my brother's friends by chance on the way." He told quickly to ten commandments. Then ten Commandments looked at us more carefully. It bothered me when they looked at me and I took my eyes off them.

I looked at the four great archangels waiting for an explanation from me. "Y-yes that's all, coincidence..." I told the four great archangels and I confirmed what Zeldris said. After saying this Mael looked at me, he knew I was lying. Everyone was a little relieved. We were so suspicious after what happened the other day so I was afraid they wouldn't believe us.

Then Sariel came near me and pulled me from next to Meliodas and he took me near the goddesses side. And he looked at Meliodas in a stern and suspicious way. Meliodas looked at him angrily too. Their looks scared me.

My friends looked at me anxiously. I looked at them by showing that I was fine too. At the moment "Lets go from here." Sariel told to the goddesses and me. He glared at the Ten Commandments and Meliodas and he pulled me to walk.

As I walked towards school with the goddesses, I froze my back and looked at Meliodas. He noticed I was looking to him and he looked at me too. We looked at each other for a long time and everyone saw it and looked at us.

When we entered the school the other goddesses dispersed into their classes and I was left with four great archangels.
I didn't want to be alone with them and "S-see you after class." I told them quickly and I went to my classroom. As I walked down the corridor everybody looked at me and I heard what they were talking about. "Are Meliodas and Elizabeth really lovers?" Everybody was talking like this.

I didn't care about their talk and entered class. My friends came to me immediately. "Damn everybody talking about to you and Meliodas." Ban said angrily. "What will you do if your relationship is understood, Elizabeth!?" Diane said to me with anxiety. Then King interrupted "We will never allow this!" King said reassuringly.

Others joined King and supported me. I smiled broadly at them and was so happy to have them. Merlin came closer to me and "Don't worry we will definitely find a solution." She told me and smiled. I was very touched and my eyes were filled. Elaine saw this and "Ellie!" She said me, smiled at me and came hugged me. "Please dont cry." She told me quietly. I hugged her too and then the other realized that I was about to cry. They all came and hugged me. Then we all laughed a lot about our situation and until then we all fell to the ground.We almost all fell so we all laughed.

Everyone looked at us. we were all on the ground and laughing. I was a little hurt because I was left at the bottom but I kept laughing anyway. "Escanor, I was dying because of you." Ban laughed and said to Escanor. "Sorry about that Ban." Escanor told Ban and laughed at him. We all giggled them.

"You were killing me too Ban!" King said to Ban in a funny anger. "Oh... I didn't really notice." Ban said to King and he laughed. King squinted his eyes and looked at Ban suspiciously. "I'm sure you did it on purpose!" King said to Ban with a funny anger. Ban scratched his head. "Maybe, a little." He said to King and laughed. "I will kill your boyfriend sister." King said to Elaine and we all laughed. I love their bickering.

Then others all barely got off the ground but I couldn't get up yet. Elaine, Diane and Merlin were coming to help me but at that time someone picked me up and started carrying me on his lap. I knew him from the warmth of his skin. I put my arms around his neck. Then "M-Meliodas!" I happily said his name.

Others were very surprised to see that Meliodas was carrying me in his arms. But they weren't the only ones who were surprised. Everyone was shocked as I walked corridor the aisle in Meliodas's lap. Everyone was looking at us so I buried my head in Meliodas's chest to not see them.

Meliodas smiled broadly when he noticed this. I blushed like crazy. Finally we came to the infirmary and Meliodas slowly lowered me. He bent down and immediately looked at the my bruise on the knee. When I saw the worry and sadness on his face I touched his cheek. "Don't worry it will be fine in a few days." I told him softly and smiled.

He looked to up and our eyes are met. Then he stood up and moved closer to me.We were very close to each other. He took my hand and put it to his lips and kissed. My hand was on his chest as he kissed my hand slowly and gently and I could feel his heartbeat. My whole face is blushed and smiled at him.

At that time the ten commandments and four great archangels who saw me in Meliodas's lap in the hallway came. Sariel was the only one who saw us that way because he entered the room first. He looked at us in shock and Meliodas immediately stopped kissing my hand. And I took my hand from his chest but we were late because Sariel saw us.

Sariel was there in shock. The other members of the four great archangels also entered and looked stern when they saw Meliodas. "Why are you here!?" Tarmiel asked to him sternly. But I intervened. "I'm just a little hurt but I'm fine, Meliodas helped me." I said quickly.

All the ten commandments standing outside the door heard this and were surprised. I ignored everyone's confused and suspicious looks. "T-thank you Meliodas, I'm fine thanks to you." I said to Meliodas and smiled to him. "You're welcome Elizabeth, be fine, that's the important thing to me." He told me and smiled.

His words made me blushed. He looked at me one last time, smiled and left the room. His smile made me even more blushed. Then I stayed with only four archangels in the room. Because of what happened with Meliodas, they began to suspect that I had a relationship with him. Sariel in particular had just seen us. He was looking at me very angry. So I missed my gaze from him.

Tarmiel broke the silence after a tense silence. "Elizabeth-sama are you okay, how did you fall?" He asked me curiously.
I looked at him and explained what had happened. Then I turned my gaze to Sariel in fear. He was looking at me but he never talked.

Suddenly Sariel broke his silence. "Mael and Tarmiel, I'll talk to Elizabeth-sama alone, can you please give us some permission?" Sariel said to Tarmiel and Mael seriously. They were a little surprised and shook their heads positively and left the room.

I was very worried because Sariel wanted to talk to me and I understood he what to talk about. He approached me and started talking in an icy voice. "I'll only ask you one question, Elizabeth, if I'm really close friend of you, you'll tell me the truth." He told me and he was looking at me very seriously.

I was very worried. Sariel has been my close friend since childhood and I never lied to him until now. I looked at him with worried eyes and prayed he didn't ask the question I guessed. But I was not mistaken and Sariel asked me that question directly. "Is it true what is said about Meliodas and you?"

Now everyone has started to learn about their relationships. So what will they do in this situation? 👀

Elizabeth, will tell to the truth Sariel?😬

I hope you like my story.🤗 Please don't forget to leave stars.⭐ Thank you all for reading.❤️