Final Chapter; Miracle Love

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆.

🖤🖤🖤

-Elizabeh's POV-

I was expecting to die with my eyes closed. I stayed like that for a while and didn't open my eyes. My consciousness is closed. Then somebody came and started calling my name and gently shook me to come back to me.

I slowly opened my eyes again and met Meliodas's green eyes. Or was I really dead and was I hallucinating!? I thought to myself that way. But then when I came to myself, Meliodas relaxed and smiled at me. I was confused. I heard someone talking while I still thought I was dead.

"Have you lost yourself enough to dare to kill your own children!?" Someone whose voice I haven't heard before shouted out loud angrily. "I couldn't accept the betrayal of my daughter." That was my mother and she was talking to someone. I immediately got up and sat down and saw who my mother was talking to.

Then I saw the Demon King was also there. I looked around and realized I was still where we last fought. I saw my friends there. "You have to accept." The person I don't know who spoke and told my mother and the Demon King.

I kept watching them. My mom and the Demon King sadly bowed their heads. "The centuries-long animosity of demons and goddesses will end with the marriage of the prince of the demon clan and the princess of the goddess clan. Meliodas and Elizabeth will get married. So the demon and goddess clans will unite. I command as Chaos!" Chaos shouted loudly to my mother and the Demon King.

I was shocked by what I heard. Chaos saved Meliodas and me. And ordered us to marry. I remembered seeing Meliodas when I woke up at that time. I thought I was hallucinating. But I realized there was no hallucination. I immediately turned and met his emerald green eyes. He was watching me while I watch my mother, Demon King and Chaos.

I couldn't restrain myself and immediately hugged him tightly. He was hugging me tight too. My tears flowed from my eyes. But this time I was crying with happiness. I thought I had lost him. I thought everything was over.

Then he put his hands to my hair and he took a deep breath and inhaled my scent. "Elizabeth, not from dying. I scared of not seeing you again, not hugging you again, not being able to smell your scent again, not seeing your teal eyes again and not kissing you again..." Meliodas said to me softly. His words touched me a lot.

"M-Meliodas!" I said his name out. I hugged the field tightly around my neck while still crying. His hands grabbed my waist tighter and his head moved more to my neck. After putting a few kisses on my neck, then "I'm here baby I'm here, don't be afraid anymore, it's all over now. Nobody will take you from me." He said to me kindly.

We broke up slowly. But we were still holding each other with our arms. I immediately looked at his wounds. All healed. I was so relieved to see that he was healing and the others were doing well. Then I got closer to him. I put both my hands on his cheeks and without thinking I bent down and kissed his on the lips.

I felt my mother, Demon King, and even the Chaos watching us in amazement. But I nobody cared. Because the only one I care about is Meliodas. Meliodas pulled me and took me in his lap. As he kissed, he took control and started kissing me very intensely, deeply and passionately. Until this time, I have always been timid. But then I suddenly changed and started to reciprocate.