Kidnapped

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was really wondering what Meliodas's was planning. But he told me he would tell me later. So I have to be patient. Meliodas told them what he was planning. After a while, their conversation ended. And they all came to me.

I looked at all of them. All looked nervous. "I think we all go home and have some rest..." Ban said to everyone nervously. Ban had implied to the others. And I realized it had something to do with the plan. "Everbody can go home, but you know there is something I have to do..." Merlin said to everyone seriously and the others nodded.

The more I was scared and worried. Meliodas felt it and put his hand on my waist. I looked at him anxiously but he smiled at me. Then he came closer to me. "Probably when you get home... everyone had understand our relationship and they will ask you questions...But don't tell anyone anything okay?" Meliodas said to me nervously and looked into my eyes seeking approval from me.

Others were looking at us. I glanced at them and took a deep breath. "O-ok..." I said to Meliodas worriedly. He smiled at me when he heard the answer. I smiled at him too. "Everything will be over soon... but please be very careful today." Meliodas said to me me nervously. I smiled at him for comfort him.

The sun was setting as we all dispersed into our homes. After saying goodbye to everyone, I flew with my wings and came to the goddess kingdom. I remembered what Meliodas said. Everyone understood our relationship. That's why I flew to my room without seeing anyone. My room window was open. I entered by slipping through the glass. It had been a very tense and tiring day. So I locked my door and lay on my bed and fell asleep.

After a while I woke up with a strange sound. I sat on my bed and tried to understand what the sound was. At first, I thought there were goddesses who came to ask me to account because they understood our relationship with Meliodas. But then I realized that the voice was coming from the window, not from my door.

I confused and I went towards the window. Then I opened the window and looked towards where the sound came from. I was shocked and almost passed out.

Meliodas was looking at me in the garden of the goddess kingdom with a man with pink hair, yellow eyes and glasses next to him. First, I did not know the person next to Meliodas. But then I got to know him. He is Gowther from the ten commandments.

What were they doing in the middle of the night in the goddess kingdom!? I scared someone would catch them. At the moment, "Elizabeth jump down the window, don't worry I'll hold you." Meliodas said quietly to me from below. My confusion increased once again. But I had to hurry. I had to get them out of here before anyone could see them.

So I went to the window and set myself free, jumped down. I was a little scared as I fell down, but then I found myself in Meliodas's strong arms. I slowly opened my eyes and met his eyes. He smiled at me. I was still in his arms. "M-Meliodas, what are you doing here at this hour? You have to leave before anyone sees you." I said to him anxiously.

Gowther was looking at us at that time. After saying this, Meliodas started walking. And he was taking me took in his arms. I was very surprised at that moment. Where was he taking me!? I looked at him with surprise. "M-Meliodas..?" I called him with surprise.

While he was still taking me in his arms he looked at me. "I'm leaving the goddess kingdom like you said, but I won't go alone Elizabeth." Meliodas said to me seriously. I looked at him even more with surprise. "W-what do you mean...?" I asked to him in a confused and low voice.