I know who you are

-Elizabeth's POV-

I left the classroom Daine and Elaine were following me. "Elizabeth wait!" I heard them calling me and I stopped. "Elizabeth what will you do? you cant sit with him" Elaine said anxiously.

Diane looked at me implicitly. "Don't you want to sit with him?" Diane asked to me suspiciouly. "Diane you know I lov..." My face blushed and suddenly I stopped. Elaine understood what I said and shocked it. "Whaaaatt?" She shouted a little.

"Yes, I love him..." I said sofly. It felt so good to say it out loud. "But..How?!!" Elaine asked to me still in shock. But for me Diane answered. "He doesn't treat Elizabeth the way he treats everyone." Diane explained to Elaine. Elaine's facial expression had changed. "Sooo then he is in love with you too." Elaine said excitedly and chuckled.

"Ughh...I am not sure." I said to them hesitantly. "Elizabeth don't be silly, don't you know what he is normally like." Diane said to me. At that time Elaine asked us "OMG!! Tell me everything." She was so excited.

Diane told to Elaine everything. I was blushing even more while she was telling. "Elizabeth, it was so romantic." Elaine clapped her hands and said. "I am sure he loves you!!" Elaine said excitedly and happily. I thought I would die of blushed.

Then the boy came to us. I knew him when I saw him. He is in our classroom. He gave us hi. Elaine blushed when he saw him and he was very happy.

"Ban!! Where was you?" Elaine asked to him excitedly. And Elaine hugged him. He also hugged her and "I was going to ask you the same thing." He said to Elaine and smiled to her. Elaine turned to us and excitedly introduced us to him.

"Girls, he is my boyfriend Ban." Elaine happily explained to us. Diane and I said our names too. At that time, Sariel, Mael and Tarmiel came to me. "Elizabeth-sama where were you, we looked for you everywhere." Sariel asked anxiously. "I am sorry, I forgot." I explained to them quickly. Elaine and Diane looked at me implicitly and chuckled. I understood that they meant Meliodas. That's why I blushed again.

"No problem Elizabeth" Mael said to me and smiled. I introduced them to Diane, Elaine and Ban. The bell rang and we walked to the classroom. This is the last lesson."Don't be late for exit Elizabeth-sama" Tarmiel said to me fun way. "Ok! Dont worry." I said and I entered to classroom with Diane, Elaine and Ban.

I sat down at my desk and Diane and Elaine came to my side. "İf you love him why don't you want to sit with him?" Elaine asked to me suspiciouly. "I'm just afraid he'll find out who I am." I explained anxiously and I kept talking "He's so nice to me now but I'm afraid he'll change if he finds out who I am." I said sadly. Even the thought of it destroyed me.

Diane and Elaine realized this. "I do not think it will be like this Elizabeth." Elaine said to me softly. "But he knows you're a goddess doesn't he?" Diane said to me confidently and smiled. Diane's and Elaine's words relieved me. I smiled at them broadly and I told them I'd talk about it with the teacher.

The bell rang. Everyone started to pack their stuff in the class. I waited for everyone to come out because I was going to talk to the teacher alone. Diane, Elaine and Ban said goodbye to me and left the classroom.

I checked if Meliodas was in the classroom. He was gone, was not in class. Everyone was out or so I thought.

-Meliodas's POV-

I realized that Elizabeth will talk to the teacher. I immediately got out of class and told ten commandments to go ahead and catch them. They were surprised but did not question and left. I hide behind the door and started listening to Elizabeth and the teacher's talking.

Elizabeth: "Sir, you know I can't sit with Meliodas. What will I do if he finds out that I am God's Queen's daughter?"

Theacher: "Elizabeth I understand but there is nothing I can do. There are other goddesses who will sit with demons like you. I am sorry Elizabeth."

Then the teacher left the class. I realized that Elizabeth was leaving the classroom. I entered the classroom to block her and stood in front of her.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Meliodas suddenly came to classroom door. I was scared because he came out suddenly and I almost screamed. "M-Meliodas!" I said his name, it a little loud. "You don't want to sit with me, do you?" He sneakily looked into my eyes.

I understood he heard my conversation with the teacher. How much had he heard!? Have he heard that I am the goddess queen's daughter!? Panic and fear took over my whole body. "N-no I just-" I stopped suddenly because Meliodas came closer to me and put his finger on my lip and stopped my talking. My whole face was red at that moment. When I looked into his eyes I saw he examining my face. We were so close I could feel his breathing.

And when he start looking into my eyes again. "Did you think I don't understand?" His finger was still on my lip while he said this to me seriously. "I knew you were the goddess queen's daughter." Meliodas said to me quietly. I was very surprised at that moment. Did he know from the beginning!?

Then he took his finger off my lips so I could talk. "H-how did you understand?" I asked to him when I still was surprised. "I understood this from your strength and your friendship with the four great archangels." Then he continued. "I would never hurt you Elizabeth, I will always protect you from everyone." Meliodas said to me confidently. What Meliodas said made me, I more blushed and I felt more in love with him.

At that moment I unexpectedly hugged his neck. I noticed he hugged me too. I could feel his hands on my waist. "Thank you Meliodas, I knew I could trust you." I said this very happily. And he had smiled.

-Meliodas's POV-

I closed my eyes and I deep breathed to took her beautiful smell. Her arms were around my neck. I hugged her by the waist too. Then I took my other hand to her silver hair. I stroked her hair.

I felt things against her that I've never felt before. I never wanted that moment to end.

-Elizabeth's POV-

We stayed like that for a long time. When we retreat. "Do you want to sit with me now?" He asked me with a smile. He was really cute. "Yes... I want" I said to him shyly and I chuckled. I was blushed for saying this. I covered my face with my hand to hide my blushed. He laughed out loud. His smile was so sweet. I was blushing more considering all this.

At that time I felt his hands in my hand. He slowly pulled my hands off my face. "You are so sweet when you blush, please don't keep them from me." He was looking at me very meaningfully while saying this. And I blushed even more and more.

Then I remembered four big bass angels waiting for me. "My friends are waiting, I have to go, see you tomorrow Meliodas." I said to him quietly and smiled at him, waved. He waved to me too. "See you tomorrow Elizabeth..." When Meliodas said this to me, I felt an allusion in his voice. I decide to think about this at home and I went to the four great archangels.

-Meliodas's POV-

She after leaving that classroom. I said silently behind her. "You are mine Elizabeth... Only mine..."

Chapter 6 will come tomorrow. Thanks for reading!!! ☺️🥰