What happened the last night?

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up with a sharp headache. We lost ourselves and drunk last night and that's all I remember. I rubbed my eyes and after waking up a little more I turned red with the image I saw. Meliodas was lying next to me and he was hugging to me and I was hugging him. I blushed and tried to stand up but dizzy. I decided to lie down a little longer. Meliodas was sleeping with his face facing me and I was lying on his chest.

He looked so sweet while he was sleeping. I blushed for thinking about this. But I couldn't stop myself and I started playing with his hair. After a while he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I was caught so I blushed more and pulled my hand from his hair. But he looked at me and smiled. And without letting me pull my hand he took my hand and pulled me more himself. His one hand on my waist and hugging me tight. I was so close to him and I could feel his warm skin so I blushed like crazy. "M-Meli-iodas..." I whispered to him quietly. I almost could not speak.

When he heard me call out, he brought his face closer to me. "Good Morning Elizabeth." He said to me sweetly and smiled. How could he act like it's normal when we're so close each other!? "G-good...m-mor...ning" I answered him with my face still red. He smiled at me slyly. His smile made me more blushed.
"W-where are the others...?" I asked him shyly. He kept smiling at me. "Everyone was sleeping here last night when I saw them." He answered to me sofly.

After what Meliodas said I raised my head a little and looked around. Everyone was sleeping in a corner. I put my head back and then I noticed something. Meliodas and I were lying on the floor and my head was on his arm. How come I got this close with him. I couldn't remember what happened with Meliodas. Thinking about this, Meliodas got closer to me and kissed me on my lips. He kissed me long and deep. It was so sudden, so I was surprised and red like a tomato.

Ban woke up and saw us at that time. "Seems like the night is still not over for you." Ban said to Meliodas impliedly and he laughed. What did he mean? What happened last night and that is what Ban said. "Ban is a little slow, we're still sleeping here!" Diane told him in anger. Ban laughed and shouted to wake everyone up. Slowly everyone woke up and they got angry with Ban.

"I'll prepare breakfast for you to forgive myself." Ban said to everyone and smiled. "Yippee! Ban cooks very well, I can't wait to eat." Elaine said excitedly and happily.
Ban turned to her and kissed Elaine. "I do it whenever you want for you." Ban said to Elaine cutely.

Elaine was blushed and King saw them intervened. "Ban, stay at a certain distance from my sister!" King yelled at Ban and hear that Diane giggled. "Ok honey calm down." Diane said to King softly and then King immediately calmed down. Then I got up slowly but my head was still turning so I almost fell off but I felt Meliodas's strong arms on my waist. He held me and helped me. "You lovebirds badly lost yourself last night." Zeldris said to Meliodas and me secretly.

My head was getting more confused. Why did everyone tell us like this with Meliodas? Gelda was next to Zeldris and I secretly looked at her with questioning eyes. Gelda shook her head right to left in response. And last night I realized that good things weren't.

We heard Ban's voice and breakfast was ready. When everyone goes to the kitchen, I grabbed Meliodas's arm. "U-umm... M-Meliodas...What happened the last night?" I asked him scared because I was afraid of the answer I would get. He looked at me in surprise. "Dont you remember?" He asked me. I looked at him with asking eyes. "N-no, I cant remember anything." I told him confusedly. His eyes averted my eyes. "Nothing important happened, you and I... were just a little too close... " He explained to me softly and a little blushed.

I was gonna ask him exactly what happened but at the time, Merlin and Escanor came to us and they held our arms and they took us to the kitchen. "Let's go to breakfast!" They said that while they were taking us to kitchen. After being taken to the kitchen by Merlin and Escanor, we sat at the table and had breakfast. Everybody chatted but I thought during breakfast. When everyone got up from the table Elaine, Diane and Gelda came to me.

They realized I was thoughtful at breakfast and I don't remember what happened last night so they started telling me what was happened last night. While they were telling what happened, I was more blushed and surprised. "Elizabeth, you never left Meliodas and you always kissed him and hugged him." Elaine said me shly. I was blushed and covered my mouth with my hand. "Why didn't you stop me?" I asked them embarrassingly.

"Elizabeth, we tried but you never got off his lap." Diane said to me and I blushed like crazy. I turned to her and repeated. "Did I sit on his lap!?" I said to Diane and in a daze and with my face red. All three looked at me. "Yeah Elizabeth, unfortunately all night..." Gelda answered me quietly. My whole face turned dark red and I immediately got up. I thanked them for telling me everything. After learning what happened last night I went shyly to Meliodas.

When I came to him, he looked at me and smiled. I smiled embarrassingly at him and "For last night I... I don't know w-what to say..." I told him ashamed and I blushed. He put his hand on my cheek and caressed my cheek. "It's okay Elizabeth, I think it was not bad, on the contrary, it was very beautiful..." He smiled at me sneakyly. 

I was blushed more. "M-Meliodas!!" I got mad at his joke and hit his arm. He laughed and he pulled me himself and he hugged from my waist. I hugged him by the neck too and smiled with a red face. Others saw us and they giggled at us. "I think you should get married immediately." Ban said to Meliodas and me implicitly. Everybody laughed and joined to Ban. Meliodas laughed at what Ban said and I blushed. Then Meliodas put my hair behind my ear while we still was hugging. "I love you like crazy, babe." He whispered quietly in my ear.

H-he... he said to me "Babe!? I blushed like a tomato. "I-I love you too so much..." I told him happily . He smiled at me then he slowly let me out of his arms and he took my hand. He looked at Ban and answered what he told us. "Don't worry Ban, we will get it soon." Meliodas said to Ban confidently. He smiled and looked at me. Then he held my hand tighter.

My heart would stop at that moment. W-will we get married?! I repeat this a thousand times my inside and I get more red. Everyone who heard this shouted "Ooooooo" and they smiled at Meliodas and me. After a while we slowly left the house and started walking towards school. I had informed the four great archangels that I would not come home. That's why I'm not in trouble, for now.

When we came to school everyone looked at us in surprise and whispering among themselves. I realized this afterwards. Everyone was looking at us because we all came to school together and the princes of the demon clan were with us.

I was worried because everyone suspected that I had a relationship with Meliodas, moreover we came to school together today. Ten commandments and four great archangels saw too and they looked at us with surprise. Then the ten commandments and the four great archangels both began to come towards us. The closer they got, the more my fear and anxiety grew.

Everyone started to be more suspicious of Meliodas and Elizabeth.😳 Will their relationship be exposed or will they manage to hide it?👀

Thanks for reading 🤗 I love you all!❤️