What is Meliodas's plan?

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was very nervous with Sariel's question. And I didn't know what to say.
Sariel was looking at me for the answer to his question while I was thinking about what to do. Sariel sighed deeply and. "I understand from your silence that the answer is yes." He just said to me that and he slammed the door and left the room.

I was startled by the slamming of the door. Sariel also understood now and gradually everyone was learning. It scared me so much I didn't even want to think what would happen when my mom found out. With this thought I took a sad deep breath and tried to calm.

I slowly got up and started walking. My knee was not very painful. I left the infirmary and my friends came towards me. "Elizabeth, we apologize so much, you fell for we all hugged you." Diane said in a very sad and regretful way. Others looked sad too.

I chuckled at them. "I think it was fun, and I'm fine, don't look at what Meliodas exaggerates." I told them all and smiled.
"Meliodas really cares and loves you." Elaine suddenly said that to me and she giggled. Elaine's words made my face red. "Elaine, right he carried his in everyone's arms and he so scared that something happened to you" Merlin said to me and giggled.

I was blushed even more. "Meliodas, scolded us all to dropping you." Ban said to me and continued. "I was really scared at that moment." Ban said to us all and we laughed at what he said. "We agree for the first time Ban." King said and laughed. "I don't think this will take too long." Escanor said to Ban and King, we all joined him and laughed.

Meliodas came to us while we were laughing. "Who were you talking about?"
He asked us all with a sneaky smile on his face. Ban gave Meliodas a reply that I did not expect. "We were talking about you and Elizabeth's love." Ban said to Meliodas impliedly and laughed. I thought Ban wouldn't tell Meliodas what we were talking about but I was wrong so my face turned red.

"Ban!!!!" Elaine said to Ban, getting angry. "By saying this to Meliodas you left Elizabeth in a difficult situation..." Diane said to Ban angrily. I'm more embarrassed. Meliodas liked what happened. "So you were talking about me?" Meliodas asked me with sneaky smile.

He was looking straight at me. I would get even more blushed. "Uhh... actually-" I stopped suddenly because I felt Meliodas's fingers on my waist. He was running his fingers slowly around my waist. I'm breathlessed with his touch. I blushed like crazy.

Everybody wondered why suddenly I kept quiet. "What are you two doing?" Ban asked to us suspiciously and laughed. My whole face turned dark red. "N-Nothing!!!" I panicked and answered quickly. This made Meliodas laugh more insidiously. And he was starting to touch me more.

I bit my lip and the more he kept touching, the more I was blushing. We were very close to each other and I leaned slowly into his ear so no one would hear. "M-Meliodas, you should stop i-if someone sees w-what you doing to me...". I was barely talking because he was still touching me. So I paused for a while and continued. "A-and now that we are together already caught everyone's attention..." After I said quietly I looked at him.

He looked at me too and leaned over my face. I was so surprised. Although I just warned him he was getting closer to me. And everybody was watching us. Our faces were very close. Our noses were about to touch each other. I'm very blushed. Then he slowly parted his lips. "I can't stay away from you any longer, I don't care if people understand our relationship." He said to me quietly and looking into my eyes. I couldn't say anything and I noticed people watching us in shock.

Others silently warned us. "Meliodas, Elizabeth come to yourself. Dont forget that you are in front of everyone." Diane said to me and Meliodas, she warned us quietly. "Yes everyone is looking at you, Meliodas and Elizabeth get away little from each other." Merlin said to us. "The ten commandments and the four great archangels are looking at you too." King said to us with worried.

Meliodas stepped back and turned to them. "Guys come with me." Meliodas said to the others seriously and they looked at Meliodas in a confused way. I looked at Meliodas with asking eyes and at that moment, Meliodas did something I did not expect and took my hand and started to walk.

Everyone was looking at us and they started talking to each other. We quickly passed in front of everyone. Our friends were coming after us. We left school and walked away. When we stopped now I looked at Meliodas with surprise."W-why did you do such a thing, now everyone knows for sure." I told him sadly and in a panic. Our friends were waiting away to leave us alone. So we were alone with Meliodas.

Then he came closer to me, he looked in my eyes and he put his hand on my cheek. "Don't worry Elizabeth, please just trust me. I've thought of everything for us." He told me softly. Then I put my hand on his cheek too and got closer to him. "I trust you and I love you so much." I said to him and smiled. My face was red. He smiled at me happily. "I love you more than you love me." He told me softly.

Then his arms wrapped around my waist and he brought me closer to himself. There was no more space between our bodies and he leaned slowly, kissed me deeply on my lips. I put my hands around his neck. And enjoyed the kiss.

When our lips left each other slowly we put our foreheads against each other. Also his hands were on my cheeks and I put my hand on his cheek too. I closed my eyes and just wanted to feel him. His eyes were also closed. We haven't talked for a while.

"Thank you Elizabeth..." Meliodas whispered softly to me. Then he lifted his head and softly kissed me on my forehead. I smiled and blushed. He withdrew. "Stay here baby, I'll talk to the others don't worry soon you will find out what I have planned." He said me and smiled. How can I say no to him? He is so cute. I smiled at him too. "Okay I'll wait for you here." I said to him softly.

-Meliodas's POV-

I didn't tell Elizabeth what I was planning yet because I didn't want to worry her. I went to the others and they were looking at me curiously. I didn't have much time left, so I had to hurry so I asked them directly. "I need your help, it is very important for Elizabeth and me, guys can you help me?" I asked them seriously.

"Are you kidding me, we are the best friends of you and Elizabeth, of course we will help you." Ban said to me and smiled. "We are ready to help you in any subject." King said to me and he smiled too. "Yes, we are ready for anything." Diane said eagerly.

"Thank you guys." I said to them and smiled. I took a breath and looked at them all. I was too nervous for what I would say. They all felt me ​​nervous and they looked at me worriedly. We were all had seriously now. Merlin took this serious look at me and she asked me. "What is your plan, Meliodas?"

Whats is your guess for Meliodas's plan? 👀

Everyone saw them holding hands, so now what will Meliodas and Elizabeth do? 😳

Thank you for reading.🤗 See you in the new episode.❤️