I fall love with her

-Elizabeth's POV-

I quickly ran to the four great archangels. I was out of breath and they were staring at me too. "I am so so sorry for being late again." I said hesitantly. I was feeling embarrassed to keep them waiting again. "Everybody left in the school, where have you been Elizabeth-sama?" Sarmiel asked suspiciously. I just as I am going to say something."Ok enough, she apologized right? Let's go back to the goddess kingdom." Mael said them and he protected me.

When we came to the goddess kingdom, I whispered quietly to Mael. "Thank you Mael." I looked at his gratefully. "Always Elizabeth." He said and smiled to me. Then I told them I was tired and went to my room. I let myself go to bed and started I thinking about who I always thought.

~Next Day~

I came to school with four great archangels. I entered the classroom and saw everyone sitting in their new place. I waved to Diane and Elaine, they waved to me and I started walking towards the row of Meliodas. Everyone was looking at me because I was going to sit with Meliodas.

I stopped when I came to him. He got up and gave way to me. We were sitting in the most back and in the corner. My face was red because he was sitting next to me. "G-Good morning." I said to him shyly. He looked at me and a broad smile spread across his face. "Good morning Elizabeth." He said to me sweetly. I melted with his gaze and smile.

The lesson had begun. I was listening to the lesson. While I was writing with one hand, the other was under the table. And suddenly I realized that Meliodas was holding my hand from under the table. My whole face was turned red. Why was he holding my hand!? Then I turned my head towards him. He understood, I was looking at him and he looked at me too. He sneakyly smiling.

I wanted to tell him something but I was worried the teacher would see us. Then I thought of writing notes on paper. I had a pen in my other hand. "What are you doing?" I wrote and gave the paper to him. And I looked how he react. Also we still holding hands. He smiled when he opened the paper and read. Then he wrote something with his other hand and gave it to me. I opened the paper;

"İsn't it obvious Elizabeth? :)"

When I read I was so blushed and looked at him with my red face. When I met his eyes I was blushed more. He laughed sweetly again. What did that all this mean? We were hand in hand until the bell rang. I was also blushed during the lesson. I got up to go to Diane and Elaine, then he had to let go of my hand. I told them what happened yesterday at the exit and in the lesson. The girls screamed. "Elizabeth this is so sweet I guess he'll say he loves you soon." Elaine said excitedly and smiled.

"Absolutely agree with Elaine." Diane said in a way that embarrassed me. Then they both giggled. My face blushed like crazy. Melascula one of the ten commandments, approached me at that moment. There was a goddess with her and the goddess was badly hurt. Threw the goddess to the ground. "Hello goddess queen's daughter." She said in a wave. I was surprised and worried. Because now everyone knows who I am. Everyone has begun whispering among themselves the "Daughter of the goddess queen?"

Melascula wounded that goddess to find out who the goddess queen's daughter was, so its me. Goddess of wounded to me said. "I am sorry Elizabeth-sama." She said and cried. I picked her up and healed her wounds. "Did you really think you could hide from us?!" Melascula asked to me sarcastily. Just as I was going to say something to her. At the moment Meliodas came with the other ten commanders.

Meliodas was very angry. "What do you think you are doing!?" Meliodas yelled and attacked her. Everyone was shocked. Zeldirs came and said something to Meliodas and pulled his back. I looked at Melascula and saw that she was hurt in a bad way.

Then Diane, Elaine and Ban took to me entered a class where no one was. "Elizabeth are you ok?" Diane asked to me worriedly. "Y-yes Diane, I am fine." I answered to her confused. I understood that Meliodas did this for me. That made me very happy. While I was thinking about it, the door opened. We all looked at who came. Meliodas came right next to me and took my cheeks between both hands. "Are you okay, did she hurt you?" He asked to me extremely anxiously. I looked into Meliodas's eyes, he looked very worried.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm better because you're by my side." I was so embarrassed to say this. I was blushed. Hearing this, Diane and Elaine had giggled at me. Ban was very surprised because he didn't know anything about Meliodas and me. "I will always be by your side Elizabeth, I never let you go." Meliodas smiled at me as he said this sweetly and didn't take his hands off my cheeks. I smiled at him too and I put one hand on his cheek. I saw Meliodas blushed. I saw him blush for the first time.

He looked so cute. I smiled at him and giggled. He was smiling at me too and staring into my eyes. Then I realized that Meliodas's eyes were shifting to my lips. I looked at his lips too. He more closer to me and he almost kissed me. At that time Ban pretended to cough. "We are still here..." Ban laughed and said the implication. Then we both blushed and Meliodas took my hand and took me to the sink to wash my face. With Diane and Elaine I went inside.

"Elizabeth, Meliodas beat his own bandmate for you." Diane said with admiration and Elaine continued. "Besides, if Ban hadn't reminded that we weret there with Meliodas and you, he would kiss you." Elaine said excitedly and they both giggled. I became crimson like a tomato. "Y-yes, I know." I said very shly and continued. "They can hear us, we should be quiet." I said them worriedly and my face blushed more. I covered my face with my hand. And they kept giggling.

-Meliodas's POV-

I started chatting with Ban and I got along well with Ban. He suddenly asked to me. "Are you dating with Elizabeth?" I was not expecting this question. "Not yet..." I answered to him. "Ok I get it." He said and he laughed implying and I laughed too.

Then I saw Zeldris coming towards me. Ban told me we'll talk later and he walked away. Zeldris came to me. "Brother what are you doing Why did you attack Melascula?" And Zeldris contined. "Didn't you always want to kill the goddess princess?" Zeldris asked to me suprizedly. My heart hurt when Zeldris reminded me of this. "You were always trying to find her so Melascula found who she is." He told me with prying eyes.

"Why did you get mad at Melascula finding her?" Zeldris asked to me confusedly. I had only one answer to Zeldirs's questions. I answered myself inside. "Cause I didn't know I'd fall in love with the goddess queen's daughter."

Did you like this episode? I hope you liked it.☺️ Thank you very much for reading.😊 See you in the new episode. I love you all!♥️