Untitled Part 38

"I don't".

"You mind telling him that?" He asked and raised one of his eyebrows at me, his eyes drifted to something standing behind me.

Someone shoot me now please.

I turned around to see him leaning in the doorway. The door was open but I couldn't see a single person standing in the long hall. He had his arms in his front pockets as he looked down at me with a bored look. His blue eyes showing no emotions as he waited for an answer. He wore a pair of light blue jeans along with a black t-shirt. His dirty blonde hair looked darker in the light, considering it was almost dark outside, but his blue eyes managed to spark clearly trough the dark light.

"I don't like either of you" I mumbled out, loud enough for both of them to hear. I were still looking at Ace as I saw his ice blue eyes widen with disappointment, his face was still blank and he looked pretty much unbothered but he looked a bit sad at the same time. I started to walk towards the door Ace was leaning himself on. I quickly walked up to him and saw him give me a smug smirk. I walked past him and felt his eyes still on me. I grabbed the door knob and pushed the door again, making him stand outside with Damon.

I quickly walked down the hall and in to the huge living room. My eyes scanned the room quickly and landed on a pair of brown ones. I quickly walked over to her and her face got worried.

"Everything okay?" Peaches asked me as I reached up to her.

I nodded with my hand but gave her a frustrated look "Can you drive me home?".

"Yeah sure" She said and nodded her head at me while giving me a small smile. "Call me when you guys want to leave" She mumbled to Jasmin which gave Peaches a short nod as a response.

I grabbed Peaches's arm when I realized she where walking towards Gigi's long hall.

"No, not that way" I said and pulled her with me towards the kitchen. We walked in to the kitchen and I let go of her wrist, sliding the door half open door completely open. We walked out in to Gigi's huge terrace. 

There where a few people here but not many. I walked down the terrace and down the steps at the very right side of the terrace. Gigi's house was right in front of a huge forest and since I've been here before I remembered there was a path right below the stairs. The path was the only thing in the middle of the forest and the houses.

I walked down the path with Peaches right next to me.

"What happened?" She asked and I just sighed.

"I'm not in the mood for it" I said and shrugged with my shoulders. I looked down at Peaches to see her nod her head at me. We walked in silence two houses down before we walked up the stairs to the strangers terrace. We walked straight forward and it was possible to walk beside the house and to the streets. Luckily for us, all the lights was off in the house.

We walked towards Peaches car and I sat down in the passenger seat. 

The drive was quick, considering I didn't live far from Gigi. 

"You want me to come in with you?" She asked when she parked her car in my driveway.

"No it's fine" I said and shook my head.

She nodded her head at me again and I went to open the car door.

"Hey" She said and placed her arm carefully on one of my shoulders "I'll come over tomorrow" She said and I looked back around to look at her "Okay?".

I nodded my head at her and gave her a smile, which she returned. 

seven days

"What's going on?" Peaches asked as she had her head rested on one of my pillows, turning her head to her left to look at me.

We where sitting in my bed with a huge white blanket over us, watching this movie called The theory of everything. 

I looked at her and gave her a small confused look.

"You've been acting different" She said and leaned over to me and put my hair behind my ear. I looked at her with a blank face as she just smiled at me "You seem tired" She said and took her hands under her head, lying on top of them while looking at me "What's going on?" She asked again and I closed my eyes.

"I don't know" I said and opened my eyes to look up at my ceiling "It's just a lot going in right now and I'm too exhausted to deal with it all" I finished and turned my head to look at her. She gave me a smile and nodded with her head.

"Care sharing?".

"I don't know where to start" I said and shrugged with my shoulders. Peaches looked up at me with her big brown eyes as she waited for me to continue "It's just so confusing with Ace and all. One moment I think he likes me and then I think he doesn't" I told her, sounding frustrated. 

"I didn't mean that" She said and I looked at her confused "How's it going here?" She asked and I remembered everything that I've found out these last days.

"It's going fine" I said and shrugged it off "It's just a bit complicated with my mom but I think that when she's out, we'll probably be on better terms" I explained and Peaches nodded with her head.

"And?" She asked and I gave her yet another confused look "It's more, I can see it on you".

"I don't know" I said low "I'm just tired" I looked up and stared at my ceiling "I just can't wait to get out of here. Forget everything here and just move on".

I turned back around to see Peaches look up at the ceiling as well.

I didn't want her to know about John, that he was alive and that I saw him a few days ago. How Ettsen died and that mom knew about it. That I had talked to Mr. Donatelli and the details about Ace. I didn't want anyone to know what I've been through these last two weeks. I just want to move on and forget everything that I've been trough, start a new life in a new town, new school, new friends and all that. 

I didn't want to know how Ettsen died but my curiosity got the best of me. But most of all, I wish I hadn't gone to that party the first day of school. 

Where I met him.