Untitled Part 31

"I haven't seen you in forever" Grey said as she came up to me with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"You saw me last week" I said and smiled at her as I gave a piece of paper with an order on to the chef.

"Yes, too long" She said and I watched as she put her coffee down on an empty table to put her short light orange hair in a low ponytail. "Listen" She said "You know that hottie that I saw first" She added, putting pressure to first "Is asking for you" She said finishing while nodding her head backwards, towards the tables.

"My shift just ended" I said and started to walk away, towards the changing room.

"I told him" She said sighing "And then he said "Even better" " She explained while walking after me.

I rolled my eyes and started to take off my apron. Sounds just like him.

"Just go and see what he wants" Grey said as she gave me a huge smile that spread around her face.

I gave her a sigh and walked past her, towards the tables.

"Table fourteen" She yelled out after me and I could hear her steps a few meters behind me. I walked to the front of the diner and scanned the room. My eyes landed on table fourteen.

"What do you want?" I asked the moment I got to the table. I watched as he drifted his eyes from the menu he where holding to look at me. He looked me up and down and I started to fiddle with my hands.

"Sit".

I raised one of my eyebrows at him but did as he said. I sat down on the opposite side of the table so I were now facing that blank stare of his.

"What do you want?" He asked while reading the menu, acting like he doesn't know it from scratch considering he's been here a couple of times.

I gave him a confused look and he pointed towards the menu.

"Strawberry milkshake" I said but it sounded more like a question.

I watched as Grey walked over to us and gave me a smile. She looked down at Ace and gave him a blow kiss. He was looking down at the menu, not realizing Grey was standing beside him.

"Oh please, take him" I said and gave Grey a smile "I don't mind". This made Ace look up from the menu he was holding to give me a confused look. He looked at me but then his eyes travelled over to Grey, her eyes widened a bit before she gave him a huge smile.

"Two strawberry milkshakes" He said unbothered, still looking at her.

"Would you like something with that?" Grey asked, stuttering a little "A cookie or..?" She added, trailing off, looking at me with a wickedly grin. 

"Yeah okay" Ace said, shrugging with his shoulders and looking back towards me "A cookie would be nice" He added and gave me a small cocky smirk. 

I gave him a confused look before I realized and narrowed my eyes at him, then I drifted my eyes towards Grey and gave her a glare. "He don't need that cookie" I said while giving her a smile.

"Why not?" He asked, whining a bit while giving me a confused look.

I simply ignored him and looked back over to Grey to see her have a smug smile on her face. She gave me a wink before she looked down to Ace. Her eyes widened when she took in his face expression, he looked at her with that typical blank intimidating scowl of his.

"I want a cookie" He said whispering towards her as he looked at her. Grey quickly nodded with her head and walked away.

"Aw" I said and looked at Grey walking off. "You should off had a younger brother. Him and Grey would be so cute" I trailed my eyes back to Ace to see something flick in his eyes and I quickly gave him a small confused look.