Untitled Part 3

I were walking out of the school's entrance when someone slightly shoved me from behind.

"Wy are you walking so fast? I tried calling after you" I turned sideways to see Peaches walk beside me "I'm driving you home you know".

"I'm already sick of school" I said when Peaches started driving out of the schools parking lot "First day and I'm already tired".

"Same" Peaches said "Oh and we're getting ready together for tonight. I'll talk to Medina when I get home".

When Peaches dropped me off, I walked straight up to my room and jumped in to my bed. I were about to turn on my tv when my phone went off with two notifications.

(14.05) Peaches: I'll be there in three hours.

(14.05) Medina: I'm coming over in a while. 

I didn't bother to respond to the messages but turned on the tv instead.

"Wake da fuck up" I heard someone say and seconds later I felt a pillow being thrown at me. I opened my eyes to see Peaches and Medina staring down at me.

"Here" Peaches said as she threw two dresses at me "I couldn't decide which one to wear so I'll take the one you don't choose".

"How kind of you" I said as I went out of bed but not before shoving her legs with my feet. 

I looked over to see Medina sitting at my makeup table while doing her makeup.

"We're late, so hurry up" Medina said when she noticed that I were watching her "You didn't pick up the phone and the party started an hour ago".

"Oh ... ups ... I think I fell asleep" I said and gave them both a small smile.

"You think?" Peaches asked and looked at me with a glare "You want to know how long we waited outside of your house?".

"No not really" I said and grabbed the dresses Peaches threw at me. I threw the blue summer dress Peaches showed me this morning at her.

"Well I'm going to tell you" Peaches said while she started to strip. "Ten fuckings minutes because you didn't pick up your phone" She explained while putting on the dress.

"Wait, how did you guys get in?" I asked and gave Peaches a questioning look.

"This peace of dumbness here" She answered and pointed towards Medina "Remembered she had a key"

"Sorry" Medina said to Peaches and threw a makeup sponge at her.

I laughed at them both and started to strip out of my clothes. I put the black dress Peaches had gotten for me. I was a short black dress with thin straps and a cut on the left side of the dress at the bottom. I walked over to the makeup table to see Medina applying some foundation while Peaches were adding some concealer under her eyes. I grabbed my primer on the counter and applied it on my face as I looked dat myself in the mirror. Then I applied the rest of my makeup.

I were putting on my lipgloss while sitting in the chair in front of my make up table. Peaches were sitting on my bed while combing her hair with my brush and Median were undressing herself.

I watched as Medina put on a dark green summer dress. The dress was similar to Peaches only that Medina's was a bit more tighter. I watched as she took the brush away from Peaches and started to brush her hair. She had dark brown hair, darker than mine, with a white stripe inside each side of her hair and multiple white stripes on the outside of her hair at each side. Reminding me a bit for Narcissa Malfoy's hair.