Untitled Part 43

two days

"Here" Peaches said as she handed me a folded pink and white striped sweater. I took it as I placed it down in one of my bags that where lying on my bed. I looked over to her to see her continue to fold the remaining clothes I had left in my closet. "You're at least coming to school tomorrow right?" She asked and I looked at her as she had her back to me, continuing to fold my clothes and put them down on the floor.

"No, I don't think so" I explained and shrugged my shoulders as I started to walk over to her and picked up on of the piled of folded clothes on the floor. 

"You have to" Peaches said and turned around to look at me. I looked at her as I put the clothes down in to one of my bags "You skipped school today, you have to go tomorrow. You have to say goodbye to the rest of us" She explained and I shrugged my shoulders at her, once again.

"I don't see the point" I said as I looked down in to my bag and continued to stuff it with more clothes "Everyone I talk to already know I'm leaving" I explained and Peaches got up from the floor.

"But you haven't said goodbye to them in person" She complained as she picked up on of the piles with folded clothes and walked over to my bed.

"I can text them" I said as she put the pile of folded clothes down on my bed, helping me stuff the clothes in to the bags.

"It's not good for you, you know" She started talking and I looked at her, only for her to look down at the clothes "Holding it in like this ... I know you keep telling me what's going on... but I know very well you're not telling me everything. It's not like you can just move to another place with new people and think that you can forget everything that's happened. It's not as easy as you think" She explained as she trailed off and let out a small sigh as she put my clothes in to the bags. "I think you should talk to him" She pointed out and I gave her a confused look which she couldn't see "After everything you've told me ... he sounds just as depressed as you are".

"Hey-".

"But I think he's good for you" She said and looked up, meeting my eyes "You seemed happier when you where around him. You didn't listen to what Medina said, meaning that you liked him since you didn't want to stay away".

"It doesn't matter" I said, interrupting her quickly while breaking eye contact "I'm leaving soon anyways ... And you know what he did".

"And you know what your brother did. If you where him you would be just as mad, especially if someone found it funny".

"But he didn't smile at it".

"No, but from what you told me. He didn't seem to really care about it either" Peaches pointed out "It's sounds like he was on Cedric's side".

"That's what Ace told me, plus he didn't deserve to die. He couldn't possibly have known that the meeting would have turned out like that" I explained as I pushed my clothes in to the bags.

"I'm not saying he deserved it either. I'm just saying that you should talk to Ace" Peaches said and I looked back up to her.

"I'm leaving soon".

"You don't have to. Your mother isn't selling this house, you can stay here till you're leaving for college" Peaches pointed out and I let out a sigh.

"I don't know" I said and shrugged my shoulders "I already said I didn't like him back, he's probably moved on already".

"After one day?" She asked and raised one of her eyebrows at me "I don't think so hun".

"I don't want to" I admitted after a few seconds of her staring at me "I feel like it would be best for me if I left, like I wanted from the start of. I feel it would be better for me to just stick to my plan" I explained as I sipped up two of the bags and pulled them down on the floor. A few clothings where still in my closet but I where going to pack those and my underwear the day I left, along with my toothbrush and all that bathroom stuff. 

"If that's what you want then go ahead" She said and I looked up at her to see that she gave me a genuinely smile "I wont hold you back".

No, but I'm thinking a specific person might.

one day

I where sitting in my bed as I had my laptop on my lap as I where rewatching Sherlock Holmes. I didn't have my lights on in my room, and the light from outside didn't help as much considering it was almost dark outside. I paused the episode when I heard a car being pulled up to the drive way. I could see car lights flash threw my window as I put my laptop away and walked over to my window. I immediately jogged out of my room and tip toed carefully but fast down the stairs, not wanting to let my mom hear me walk down. But considering her room was right above the drive way as well, I wouldn't be surprised if she saw the car pull up to our drive way. I'm just going to pray to God that she is asleep.

When I reached the end of the stairs, I carefully jogged towards the front door. I opened it quickly and let out a sigh of relief as he where just about to ring the bell. I pushed him carefully a few steps back while placing my hands on his chest as I closed the door behind us with my foot.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I looked up to a pair of familiar dark blue eyes that I hadn't seen in a while. He looked at me confused as he looked behind me for a second to see me close the door behind us.

"Yeah, I'm Adan" He said as he looked down at me, of course he's as tall as his friend "I'm Archer's fr-".

"Yeah" I said and nodded my head at him "I remember you" I said quietly, not wanting my mom to hear us. Considering her room was right above us. I quickly looked behind me and up towards her room, letting out a relieved sigh as I saw her curtains was closed.

"Have you seen him?" He asked and I looked back at him with a slight confused face "Archer. He didn't come to the meeting tonight".

"And you figured he would be here?" I asked and he gave me a slight nod with his head "How did you even find my address?".

"Luca" He responded and I gave him another confused look "He got it from Damon".

I nodded my head at him and shook my head "No, I haven't seen him since Wednesday".

"And you don't know where he is?" He asked me, raising one of his dark eyebrows at me while I shook my head.

"No, have you tried looking for him?" I asked and he looked at me dumbly.

"Of course I have" He sighed and gave me a look "No one has seen him since this morning and he hasn't talked much these last two days. He kept ignoring my calls so I went over to his place and he wasn't there ... and it's useless for me to drive around and look for his car because he left it behind". I nodded my head at him as I got a worried expression. "It's not like him to miss a meeting, especially not one as important as this" He explained "Don't you have any idea of where he might be?".