Untitled Part 4

A boy. A boy about 6'3 feet tall walked in to the living room. To say he was hot was an understatement, he was probably one of the most good looking guys I have laid eyes on. He had silky blond hair, along with dark eyebrows and icy blue eyes that almost shined. He wore a pair of light blue jeans along with a white t-shirt, the fit was basic but he managed to pull it off well.

He were looking straight ahead while walking further in to the room, but then he looked to his right and locked eyes with mine. I watched as a pair of beautiful blue eyes studied me. The boy then stopped in his tracks a couple of feet away from me and narrowed his eyes. 

"The fuck you looking at?" He said slowly in a harsh steady tone and then the volume of the music was turned down a bit. I could feel every pair of eyes in the room watching me. I saw a brown haired boy coming up behind the blond one before standing beside him, I just now realized that he was there all along. The brunette one looked at me up and down before giving me a small smirk. 

"Something unattractive" I said in an unbothered voice while giving the blond boy a glare. I watched as his blue eyes widened a bit in surprise. I folded my arms around my chest and looked around to see everyone looking at us. I looked back to see the brunette have a smile on his face while the blond boy had a scowl on his. 

"Who the fu-" The blonde boy were interrupted by a girl walking towards us.

"Calm down" She said as she stood beside the brunette boy while giving the blond boy a glare. She then turned around and gave me a smile while mouthing sorry. She flicked her long silky blond hair back and then I quickly remembered who this girl was, I remember seeing her at a party a couple of weeks back talking to Medina. Havanna Davella, Rebecca's friend. 

I walked forwards and showed the blonde boy my middler finger while giving him a sweet smile, I then walked past him but not before bumping harsh into his right shoulder. I could feel his cold stare on my back, watching my every move. Then the volume of the music was turned up and the teenagers slowly began to dance again, seeming to already forget what just happened.

I walked to the kitchen and looked around hoping to see someone familiar, which I did not. I grabbed a red cup on the kitchen counter and walked over to the sink to fill it with some water. Gosh, talking to be making me thirsty. The sink I were at was in a corner and the rest of the teenagers in the kitchen were surrounded around the kitchen table in the middle of the room. So not a single person were up close to me. I filled the cup with some water and started to chug it down my throat when I felt someone tap my shoulder. 

"We're playing truth and dare upstairs" I turned around to see Kyle giving me a gorgeous smile while his light brown hazel eyes shined in the light "Wanna come?".

"Can I just watch?" I asked, feeling not in the mood to play truth and dare. He gave me a short nod and took a hold of my hand while leading me out of the kitchen.

"It's just me and a few others" He explained, not looking back at me but continuing to drag me through multiple teenagers. "You probably know everyone already" He added while walking up some stairs. He didn't let go of my hand when we reached the second floor, and my eyes immediately locked with Peaches's. Her eyes widened when she noticed our interlocked hands so I quickly pulled away from Kyle. He looked at me with a confused look but I just ignored him and started to walk forwards towards the other.

We were now in the living room upstairs, it consisted of some huge bookshelves, a big tv and two huge couches and an armchair. I noticed everyone was sitting in a circle in front of the two couches I were walking towards and from my side glance I saw Kyle sit down. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down beside him. I scanned the room and saw mostly familiar faces until my eyes landed on a pair of light blue ones.

"Of course" I mumbled under my breath and quickly broke the eye contact. 

"I'll start" a girl in my math class, Amanda, said a she reached for the bottle in the middle of the circle. Everyone watched as the bottle spun around multiple times before it landed on Diana.

"Uhm" Amanda said while she thought of something to say. Diana looked at her nervously and a small smile formed on my mouth. 

"I dare you to kiss..." Amanda said trailing off and hesitating. She looked around the room before her eyes landed on a boy I also had math class with. "I dare you to kiss Daniel".

I watched as Diana looked at the brown haired boy while making a slight frown on her face. I watched as she crawled towards Daniel and gave him a quick peck on the lips before she pulled away. She then ripped the bottle away from Amanda, that was currently holding it, and spun it around. 

Multiple dares such as kiss him, kiss her went on before the bottle landed on Peaches and I gave out a little laugh. 

"You have to..." I watched as the same brunette that just happened to smirk at me earlier in the living room, said as he started to think of something Peaches could do.

"Oh I know one" I said and smiled wickedly at Peaches before walking up to the brown haired boy. I whispered something in his ear and he gave me a small chuckle and turned around to look at me. He had blue eyes, just as his asshole blond friend beside him, only that his eyes were more of a darker shade of blue. 

"You have to make out with Kyle over there" The brown haired boy said as he looked at Peaches while pointing at Kyle. I walked over to my seat and looked at Kyle who gave me a confused look before he slowly started to crawl towards Peaches. I saw her eyes widen but then he leaned forward and she closed her eyes. It didn't last for more than five seconds before he quickly pulled away and started to crawl back towards his place. I tried to get eye contact with him but he just avoided my eyes. He finally looked up to me, but it only lasted for a small second and he had a scowl on his face.

I looked towards Peaches and saw that she looked a bit down. She reached for the bottle and started to spin it weakly so that it nearly didn't spin at all. 

I felt bad for Peaches, and I gave myself a reminder that I would apologize to her after this game was over. I watched as the bottle nearly spun a round before it landed on me.

"I'm not playing" I said and looked up to see Peaches giving me a huge smile. Guess she wasn't so sad anymore.

"Oh yes you are" She said "Considering you decided the last dare" She said explaining before adding "You have to".

"Fine" I groaned and rolled my eyes at her. I realized what I did towards Peaches was a bit mean so I thought I kind off deserved whatever that was coming next. I watched as Peaches gave me a smirk before she looked over at the blue eyed boy I just, oh so well, happened to strongly dislike. She then looked back at me and I realized what she was trying to do. I started to shake my head slowly but she just ignored it.

"You" She said while giving me a smile "Has to kiss that lovely boy over here". She added while nodding her head towards the blond boy.

"No".