Untitled Part 33

From my side glance I could feel Mr. Donatelli look at me with a confused look but I kept my stare on the blonde man a couple of feet in front of me. 

All of the three men started to walk forward, towards me. They where talking to each other and I could hear his laughter clearly. They where close to us and just now did he decide to look to his left. His dark brown eyes widened as he looked at me through the glass wall. He stopped in his track and his back got stiff. He looked at me for a long second before he got a small smile on his face.

"My keys" I said and drifted my eyes towards Mr. Donatelli. He looked at me confused, wondering what's going on. He took his hand in his left front pocket of his pants and pulled out a house key, handing it to me.

I took the keys and turned my back towards the blonde man, walking out of the hall. 

"Kassidy" I didn't manage to get far when someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. I stared in to a pair of dark brown eyes. His eyes looked happier now.

"Why?" I asked and gave him a blank stare, not letting my tears stream down my cheeks. I looked away from him and down towards his hand, where he was holding my arm. I looked at his hand and noticed a gold ring on one of his fingers. He quickly let go of my arm and I looked back up at him.

"I think you know why".

I still had a blank face on, showing no emotions. I could see behind him that a couple of eyes where watching us. 

"You faked your death so that you could marry someone? Why couldn't you just leave my mom, like a normal person?".

"I'm sorry" He said and shrugged his shoulders, looking down at me and not meaning a single word of what he just said. I looked in to his eyes, jealous that he got to leave. I looked at him for a few seconds before a few tears slipped down my right cheek. If he's here, maybe he's too?

"Where's Ettsen?".

He looked away and back towards the men standing behind him. He looked back at me and shrugged with his shoulders. He looked down at me and took a step forward. My eyes widened and I gave him a confused look. He wrapped his arms around me and I was left there standing all confused. I wrapped my arms around him as well and I could feel him bend a bit down.

"I want you to leave" He said whispering to me "Don't trust these men, they killed him". My eyes got wide but I still had my arms wrapped around him, now too scared to let go "I want you to turn around and walk quickly out of this building" He continued to say "It's too complicated to explain this to you, just leave it alone and leave". 

He let go of me and looked down at me with sad eyes. Whatever he got himself into, I'm sure as hell not trying to do the same. 

A few tears escaped my eyes and I turned around, walking out of the huge living room and towards the elevator.

"Kassidy".

I stopped in my tracks and my breath was stuck in my throat. I turned around to see Mr. Donatelli stand in front of his office door, nodding his head towards the door. I looked back towards the elevator and looked down to the bodyguard to see him not typing something on his phone. The bodyguard nodded at something standing behind me before looking at me.

I turned around and walked towards Mr. Donatelli. He walked in to his office and I walked in right after him, the door getting closed right after me by the guard.

He sat down in his chair, his blue eyes looking at me. I gave him a confused look and sat down in the chair in front of him.

"You wanted to know how he died" He said with his deep voice as he opened his top drawer. He pulled out a folder and threw I on the table in front of us. I looked down at the white folder and looked at it confused before looking up at him. The white folder seemed familiar, I thought to myself.

He was looking down at the folder as he started to open it. He slid out five pictures out of the folder and on to the table, he turned around the pictures and my eyes widened. It was pictures of my brother from different perspective. I kept my glance to the picture in the middle, his face was pale and his eyes wide open, his hair was wet and sticked to his forehead. I looked at his eyes to see his dark brown eyes tired, they look exhausted. I looked over the photos and looked at the one at the very end of the right side. I saw his face but my eyes was glued to his upper body. Blood had absorbed his white t-shirt and had now a huge blood stain in his right upper chest off his t-shirt. I looked at the picture to see he was lying on the floor, his face pale.

I looked back up to lock eyes with a pair of green ones. I had a blank look on my face, not wanting him to know how scared I was. 

"It was an accident" He said and looked down at the table, gathering the pictures and putting them back in to the white folder.

"An accident?" I asked, clearly sounding offended.

"My son" He said in a harsh voice, looking up to look at me "Shot him by accident".

"How?" I asked, my voice getting a bit higher than what I intended "How can he shoot someone by accident?".

"Simple" He said and looked at me unbothered "He was in the way".

"So you covered it by making it seem like he died in a car crash?" I asked but it sounded more like I was pointing it out. 

He gave me a short nod, his face having no emotions.

"And John wanted to be gone too so you took him in the car crash" This time I stated it out and he gave another short nod.

I looked at him blankly for a few seconds.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"You wanted to know" He said and looked at me blankly

"No, you're gaining something out of this" I said, pointing out the obvious but he just shrugged with his shoulders.

"Who's your son?" I asked and his eyes green eyes lit up, like he was waiting for this question.

"Archer".