Untitled Part 28

I scanned the car windows quickly and noticed they weren't see through at all, bingo. I crawled towards the front door and grabbed the handle, pulling the door open. I raised myself a bit up so that I could get in to the car.

"Listen, I'm sorry but if you could just drive a few meters and drop-" I stopped talking when I turned around towards the driver and realized who it was.

"Quite a show" He said, his green eyes sparkling with amusement "Especially when you rolled over in to the bush".

"Why didn't you help us?" I hissed and looked over to the green car, almost right beside this one.

"I didn't know you needed help" He said defending himself and putting his hands up in the air. 

"They can't see us right?" I asked and Damon started to shake his head.

"No, the windows aren't see through" He said and I let out a sigh of relief. I heard my phone vibrate and took it out of my jacket, okay not exactly my jacket but you get the point.

(22.58) Peaches: I said I went for a walk and that I spotted them and wanted to see what they were doing.

(22.58) Peaches: not that they believed me tho

(22.58) Peaches: Medina explained that it was just a car race and the winner gets a price

"I'm surprised and hurt that you didn't remember my car" I turned around to see Damon give me a sad smile.

"Your wheels didn't have red inside of them now though" I pointed out and let out a small laughter "You look ugly sad" I said and looked down at my phone. 

(22.59) Me: I'm in that black car

(22.59) Me: ask them to drop you off at the party and then we can meet there?

I snapped my head up towards Damon when I heard him turn on his car. I watched as a bunch of other cars started to drive towards a girl holding up a flag. A few other cars came driving down the road Peaches and I just came from.

"Oh hell no" I said and looked over too Damon again "I'm not joining. Can you drop me off?".

"I can drop you off here"  He said and I looked over to see him have a huge smile on his face. I looked out of the car window and realized he had now stopped driving, and this time the neon green car was right next to me on my side. Considering Damon's windows was very dark and the neon green car probably didn't have see through windows as well, I didn't manage to see who where sitting in the drivers seat.

"You bitch" I said and hit him hard in the shoulder. I started to lean over my seat and crawled back to the backseats, in order to go out the door behind Damon's seat but a hand stopped me and grabbed my arm and pulled me back in to my seat.

"You're no fun" He said "Be here and watch me win".

"Cocky much" I mumbled and rolled my eyes at him "What's the price anyways?".

"Money" He said and scoffed "What else?".

I rolled my eyes again, at his response, and watched as he geared up his car. The car made a lot of noise and the other riders started to gear up their cars as well, which made the annoying gear noise even more louder.

"Who drives the car besides us?" I asked and looked in front of me to see a girl smiling brightly while holding a white flag up in the air.

"Luca".

"Of course" I said and scoffed. The girl pulled the flag down and multiple cars started to speed down the road and in to the woods. "How long does this take?" I asked as I watched Damon drive past a few cars.