"Never underestimate your enemies"

Hii guys! I'm soooooo sorry for the delays on the new story parts. Been having a lot on my plate so story parts may come later, even though not much people has read this yet, I like to say thank you for the 29 reads! It means a lot to me!! Hopefully we can reach to more reads one day!!! I recently figured out my povs aren't really that on point so I apologize! I will try to improve them starting from now on! Happy New Year, now let's get on to the story!

Y/N POV

"OMG Y/N! YOUR COSTUME IS SO CUTE!!!!"

I turn to the voice to see the girl with the pink cheeks from earlier, talking to me. 

"Oh! Thanks! I feel its a bit too tight though..."

My suit was a skin tight suit, it has small bottles of water surrounding my belt in case of dehydration, it could shrink along with me when I change to my dog form, and it was fire proof so it does well with my quirk. 

"Don't worry about that, look at Momo's suit! Then again its for her quirk." I looked to where Uraraka was pointing and notice this beautiful tall girl with a very revealing suit. I immediately felt insecure, like who wouldn't??? She had the perfect body!

We went out the training grounds and immediately Kaminari walked up to me and winked.

I proceeded to fake puke while Kirishima laughed at poor Kaminari's face.

"Today you will be divided into teams and play hero versus villians!" All Might said, "The villians are in charge of protecting a fake bomb in a abandoned building and the heroes will have to find the bomb and 'deactivate' it by touching it. Because of the odd numbers of the class today, one team will have three team members instead of two!"

As my name was drawn my face lit up.

I was with broccoli boy and Uraraka.

"H-hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya!" The green haired boy said, "You must be Y/N, right?" 

I smiled at him, he looked so innocent! "Yes I am Y/N, I hope we can get along well!"

"May I know what your quirk is? If I know what it is, I could form a plan for us!" Midoriya said smiling, he is so innocent!!!!

"Young Midoriya's team will be against Young Bakugo's team!" All Might yelled

Well crap, we are so dead

"Hey, Kirishima? If I die please play F/S (Favorite Song) at my funeral." I whispered to Kirishima

"Don't worry man! I'm pretty sure Bakugo isn't that harsh!" Kirishma said as he chuckled, but as I looked at his face, I could see worry written all over it.

"Young Midoriya's team will be the heroes, and Young Bakugo's team will be the villains! The villains will get a 10 minute head start to prepare while the hero team wait outside! Good luck!" All Might yelled as you and your team went out to the building

"We are gonna die, we are gonna die, we are gonna die." I muttered walking back and forth while my ears quiver with nervousness. Usually I was always optimistic, but when the dude that became your enemy in a few days is now free to fight you and most probably take revenge on you. That was a different story.

Midoriya looked nervous also, he was muttering while Uraraka was taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

"C'mon guys! Cheer up! We will definitely win this, we just need an awesome plan that will blow them away!" I cheered trying to look at the bright side of things.

"But earlier you looked like you were about to puke..." Uraraka said cocking her head curiously as I sweat dropped slightly.

"The hero team shall now proceed into the building!" All Might's voice said in the little ear piece he gave to you all before it started.