"Because I like you dumbass!"

THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER HAS ARRIVED MOTHERFUCKERS!

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It was the third day in the dorms, everyone was up early for school.

"Hurry up Bakugo! We want food!" Mina complained. Bakugo was picked for this because he was literally the one who will succeed without burning the dorms down.

"Would you shut your damn mouth up and be patient?!" He yelled from the kitchen earning more groans from his classmates.

"If we are late, I'm telling Mr. Aizawa its your fault." You said, your voice muffled since you decided to faceplant yourself on the table.

"Here!" He yelled almost tossing the plate of food across the room.

"Jeez! No need to throw it!" Kirishima said as he grabbed his plate of food.

Yea, just your usual morning in the dorms.

Thankfully the whole class arrived on time and avoided detention.

It was a boring day, or was it?

The bakusquad had a plan up their mind which may or may not involve you and Bakugo.

"Come on man! You have been crushing on Y/N for like three months now! Its time to ~confess~!" Kaminari said as they waited at their usual table for you to get your food.

"Si mi amigo! Confess to her!" Sero agreed.

Everyone nodded along including Kirishima, he wanted you to be happy after all.

Plus he found an unlikely someone already, but she isn't from the same world.

And their way of meeting each other is odd.

(Foreshadowing for a new book?)

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERDS!" Bakugo yelled blushing slightly.

"OOooh! Your blushing!" Mina squealed.

"Boom boom boy is blushing?" You asked as you sat down, immediately everyone in the table kept quiet.

"What?" You asked.

Everyone ate their lunch in silence leaving you puzzled.

Bakugo was relieved though, maybe they will drop it.

Boy was he wrong.

It was after dinner and everyone was relaxed was the topic brought up again. Except this time the both of you were in the same room.

"Who do you guys think would be the cutest couple?" Mina asked everyone.

"I think it would be Bakugo and Y/N." Tsuyu said.

Immediately you and Bakugo's face exploded in red.

"This is a very inappropriate chat! You're making our classmates uncomfortable!" Iida said.

"Come on Iida! You have to admit the both of them have a thing for each other!" Kaminari said.

"I agree with Kaminari." Todoroki said.

"See? Even Todoroki agrees!" Mina said.

"Why don't we ask Y/N and Bakugo how they feel?" Uraraka asked.

Everyone turned to the both of you.

Bakugo was looking away from you with a very obvious blush on his face. You stood next to him avoiding his gaze and covering your face.

"Ten dollars that Bakugo denies it." Kaminari whispered to Kirishima.

"Bet." Kirishima whispered back.