"This is not easy!"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It was the day of the sport festival, and thanks the Bakugo's merciless and intense training you felt prepared.

The whole class was in the waiting room waiting for the call to come out and you felt nervous.

"Hey Y/N! How do you feel about the sport festival?" Kirishima said walking over to you smiling as usual, but you could see slight worry in that smile.

"Honestly, I feel nervous and Bakugo's yelling isn't helping." You replied rolling your eyes at Bakugo challenging everyone.

"HAH? WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DAMN MUTT??" 

You rolled your eyes at Bakugo's fierceness.

"Midoriya." A monotone voice called out. Everyone turned to the voice to see no one else other then Todoroki Shoto, the candy cane man.

"I'm going to beat you and I won't let you win. I plan to be number one." He said simply.

"Man, what is with all these declarations of war lately?" Kirishima questioned and you shrugged.

"Icyhot has a point you idiots." Bakugo said pushing past you as he walked by.

"We're all enemies now and NO ONE WILL BEAT ME, YOU GOT THAT YOU IDIOTS??" 

Kirishima just stared at Bakugo in pure confusion, Kaminari looked like his brain short circuited even though he didn't used his quirk yet, and you just rolled your eyes at Bakugo's statement.

The class was called out and everyone headed out to the arena where there was thousands of people watching in person and on TV.

Shit, now is not the time to have an panic attack

You controlled your breathing as the different classes gathered around the stage.

"Introducing the R-rated hero, Midnight!" Present Mic shouted through the mic.

"Must she really dress like that?" Kaminari said blushing like crazy while Kirishima averted his eyes. You chuckled at the boys but they have a point.

"We will be having two challenges to determined the top sixteen students that will get into the real battles! The challenges will be decided by this screen behind me!" Midnight said pointing to a floating screen that caught your attention.

Woah, I wonder how they got it to float?

"But before we start, we will have the first year representatives come up and say a few words! Katsuki Bakugo and Y/N L//N" Midnight said pointing to both of you.

(Reminder in this book you scored higher then Bakugo and he scored second, so since I don't want to rob Bakugo of this part so both of you will come up)

You walked up nervously following Bakugo who looked like he didn't care.

"I just want to say, I'm gonna win." Bakugo said causing you to facepalm while the whole class groaned.

"You idiot." You murmured while a blonde boy from class 1B complained and insulted.

"Hey, sorry for him! I'm just gonna say good luck!" You said into the mic before following Bakugo down.

"You idiot! Now everyone in the school will hate us!" You scolded as you stood by Bakugo.

"Its not my fault y'all are just stepping stones to my victory." He replied.

The screen started choosing the first challenge and landing on obstacle race.

"Pft, this is going to be easy!" Kirishima said.