"It's okay to cry dumbass."

Look, Bakugo may be rude, but that doesn't mean he isn't an observant boyfriend.

Ever since the meeting, Bakugo had noticed that you and the others were serious, a bit down, and had something bothering you guys.

But being the guy he has, he paid more attention to you than the other, and I quote, "Extras".

At classes you zone out and you couldn't pay attention. Mr. Aizawa was irritated but also was gentle as he knew how the meeting affected you and the others.

During lunch, you seem more distant, you weren't chatting your head off with Mina or laughing at Kaminari.

You were even picking at your food, Bakugo knew something was definitely wrong.

After the school day, you went straight to your dorm room and laid down on your bed, feeling more tired than usual.

At that very moment, a knock was heard on your door, you hesitated before going over and unlocking your door.

"Oi dumbass, what's wrong with you?" Bakugo asked as he stood at your door.

"O-oh, hey Bakugo!" You said in a attempt to act upbeat in front of him.

Bakugo sighed as his hand combed through his hair. "Stop pretending idiot, you are not okay."

"I'm not pretending!" You defended yourself as Bakugo walked into your room.

"Look Y/N," Bakugo said as he sat on your bed, you froze, he called you by your name it was definitely serious. "I am not going to leave until you tell me what's wrong. I hate to see you sad." Bakugo continued muttering the last part.

Bakugo noticed a smirk growing on your face. "Don't you dare dumbass." Bakugo threatened.

"Fine fine." You said as you sat down next to him.

"Now what's wrong?" Bakugo asked again.

You were silent, Mr. Aizawa said you couldn't tell anyone about the mission. It was to be kept between you and the other classmates that attended the meeting. 

Bakugo watched you in silence for a minute before wrapping his arms around you and hugging you.

"Look, I don't know what's your problem but all I know is that it has something to do with the hero work studies. It's okay, you don't have to tell me shit." Bakugo said as he soothingly rubbed your back.

You felt tears running down your face, you quickly wiped your face and tried to stop crying. Bakugo noticed it and held your face in his hands.

"It's okay to cry dumbass."

You broke down from all the pressure and worries, just having him next to you as he hugged you was more than enough to comfort you.

Throughout the next two days, the heroes all searched through the country looking for Eri's possible location. You, your classmates, and the Big Three all waited impatiently for when you would receive the phone call.

Finally, one night, you were up watching an anime to try to get your mind off the mission, when your phone rang.

You rushed out and saw Midoriya on your way out, the both of you nodded at each other before hurrying out.

You arrived at Nighteye's agency to see the other heroes all there.

"Everyone, I have discovered that Eri's location is underground in the main hideout." Nighteye announced.

"How did you figure that out though?" Fatgum, who was sitting next to you, asked.

Sir Nighteye pulled out a box from underneath the table, it was a little kid's doll toy.

"There was a member of the Shie Hassaikai repeatedly buying toys similar to this many times." Nighteye explained.

"That man might just be someone interested in collect dolls." Fatgum said.

"That's where you are wrong, I used my quirk and saw the man going into the hideout, underground, and into a room with Eri in it." Nighteye said.

"We have a warrant from the police, we are allowed to search the area first thing tomorrow morning." One of the sidekicks explained.

"Alright! Let's do it!" Mirio said, clearly getting excited.

At 8 AM, the heroes that was involved were standing outside of the police station, all discussing the secret passages and the plan.

You, on the other hand, was feeling nervous. This was going to be your first proper mission, you took a deep breath to calm your nerves.

"You alright Y/N?" Kirishima asked as he stretched while observing you.

"Nope I am not okay, I'm freaking out." You said as you made random water patterns with your quirk in a attempt to calm yourself down.

"Same here to be honest." Kirishima said chuckling nervously.

"Hey, don't worry rookies! I was like this on my first mission it will be fine!" Fatgum said putting a arm around the both of you.

"I want to go home." Tamaki muttered nearby looking nervous.

"You can't go home yet Tamaki, we have a girl to save!" Fatgum said.

"How is he so optimistic about this?" You whispered to Kirishima as the both of you watched Fatgum offered some candy to Uraraka and Tsuyu.

"I mean he is a professional hero, I wish I had his confidence." Kirishima said.

"Cheer up Kirishima, when we finish this, I promise to buy you a meal!" You said.

"Right! You better remember that promise!" 

Kirishima POV

"Hey Y/N, wake up, please." I said as I stared at her lifeless body. 

"Wake up, you owe me a meal." 

I could feel tears running down my face.

"Wake up, you promised you will be okay." I said as I shook her bed.

"Wake up." 

ITS TIME BITCHES HAHA-

Atashi