"BEAT HIS ASS YOU MUTT!"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"On our right, we have the cute, yet dangerous Y/N L/N!"

You took a deep breath, trying to calm your nerves as Present Mic announced you. It didn't help when he said your name loud enough for the people at the other side of the world to know.

"And on our left, we have the sparkle boy, Yuga Aoyama!"

"I won't go easy on you, mademoiselle." Aoyama said smirking at you. You rolled your eyes at him, ""What are you gonna do? Shoot glitter from your stomach? I think not." You smirked at him getting into fighting stance.

"Begin!" Midnight called out swinging her whip. You dashed forward remembering what Bakugo said.

Glitter man gets stomach aches easily and is pretty slow in terms of close combat, you want to beat him you have to get close

You transformed into your dog form, dodging left and right avoiding Aoyama's lasers.

"BEAT HIS ASS YOU MUTT!"  You heard Bakugo yelled somewhere in the stadium. You smirked, but in that short moment of distraction, Aoyama shot a laser at you.

Thanks to quick reflex you shot a fire wall in front of you, blocking Aoyama's lasers. You transformed back and shot a water blast extinguishing the flames and you charged full force at Aoyama.

(I forgot to mention this but when you transform back you always have clothes with you. I don't need thousands of people staring at your bare body especially with Mineta around)

Aoyama was already at his limits showing clear signs of a stomach ache. He crouched over slightly not noticing your incoming right hook.

You fist made contact with Aoyama knocking him down making you, the winner of the match.

"Aoyama is knocked out! Y/N proceeds to the next round!" Midnight called out signaling the end of the match. Some robots came out with a stretcher and carried Aoyama off. 

You returned back to viewing room and your friends came forward to congratulate you.

"Good job Y/N!"

"That was so manly!"

"Why can't your clothes be burned off!"

Mineta earned a punch from Bakugo for commenting such thing.

You sat down between Bakugo and Kirishima to watch Momo and the bird head guy's match.

Bird man, who you now know as Tokoyami soon won the match in a very short period of time. You felt sorry for Momo, she barely did anything.

A sudden realization hit you realizing that you will be facing Tokoyami. How the hell were you supposed to defeat a shadow?

Next up was Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, the guys with similiar quirks. You and your class watched as the threw punch after punch, but because of their quirks there was no effects.

"Go Kirishima! You can do this!" You cheered while Bakugo rolled his eyes at you. Seriously, what's his problem?

The match ended as a tie when neither boys could defeat the other and passed out on the stage. Robots came out and carried both of them to recovery girl's office.

Next up was Bakugo and Uraraka's match. You felt sorry for Uraraka but she seemed so determined. You secretly hoped she would win.

As Uraraka came up you noticed she looked like she was about to throw up. Bakugo just rolled his eyes not caring about the match.

"Begin!" Midnight called.

Uraraka went straight to Bakugo dashing at him. Bakugo shot explosions around creating smoke screens so she couldn't see. 

Bakugo turned around and you saw a hint of blue from Uraraka's gym uniform. 

"Oh no." You muttered with wide eyes. 

Bakugo shot an explosion at the uniform and pinned it down. You thought it was over until you realized Bakugo was just holding the uniform. Uraraka appeared from behind Bakugo in a black tank top.

"She took it off to distract Kacchan." You heard Midoriya said in front of you.

Uraraka ran at Bakugo attempting to touch him so she could use her quirk, but Bakugo was too fast and shot an explosion at her pushing her back. Uraraka tried over and over again but Bakugo just shot one explosion after another preventing her from coming near.

"Stop bullying that poor girl!" You heard a voice rang out through the stadium. A man and a lady yelled at Bakugo and boos rang out through the stadium. All criticizing Bakugo.

"Isn't g he going a bit to rough on her?" Kaminari said.

"She is a girl after all." Kirishima said.

You rolled your eyes at them, "You idiots, Bakugo isn't being mean."

Kaminairi and Kirishima turned to you slightly surprised, before you could continue Mr. Aizawa's voice rang out through the stadium.

"You call yourselves a hero? If so, I suggest hanging up you cape a pursuing another career."

You smiled at Mr. Aizawa's response.

"Bakugo isn't being mean. He is just acknowledging his rival's strength to make it this far. He is doing everything in his power to keep her at bay and to keep him at the top." Mr. Aizawa said.

Everybody in the stadium calmed down and kept quiet after Mr. Aizawa's little speech. 

"And that's why Bakugo isn't being mean." You said smiling at the two boys who were slightly shocked by the speech.

As you turned back to focus on the match, you noticed something floating on top of Bakugo.

Heh, good job Uraraka  

You noticed Bakugo started holding his wrist.

His quirk usage

~FLASH BACK~

It was a few days before the sport festival, you and Bakugo was walking out of the field after another intense training.

You noticed Bakugo was rubbing his wrist.

"What's wrong boom boom boy?"  You asked smirking slightly.

"QUIT CALLING ME THAT!" Bakugo yelled at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Seriously though, you're rubbing your wrist like they hurt. Is something wrong?" You said slightly concerned for him

"Its just my quirk over usage, if I use my explosions too much they will hurt." Bakugo replied.

"Huh, for once you said a sentence that doesn't involve swearing, are you okay?" You said smirking at him, knowing that for sure you got under his skin.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?" Bakugo yelled grabbing the collar of your shirt and holding you up.

"Jeez chill, I was just trying to light up the mood." You said sweat dropping slightly.

~FLASH BACK ENDS~

You focused back on the match, Uraraka was saying something to Bakugo. He looks surprised. Uraraka touch her hands together and released rocks. Rocks that were floating above Bakugo.

The whole time, Uraraka has been touching the debris that Bakugo exploded and making them float. 

Everyone gasped in surprise as the rocks came crashing down, was this the end for Bakugo?

To the surprise of everyone, Bakugo simply lifted up his hands and shot a huge explosion. One so huge it destroyed all the rocks into harmless pebbles.

Poor Uraraka looked so defeated you couldn't help but feel sorry for her. She tried so hard only for Bakugo to destroy her only chance of winning in a few seconds.

Bakugo shot more explosions at her and knocked her out.

Bakugo won, leaving the hopeful girl defeated.

Another chapter done! Tysm for the reads everyone! We are almost at 80! Do vote if you like this story so far :)

Atashi