"What a love story!"

This chapter is based off the special episode 20, I found it very funny and I noticed a lot of people don't include it into the stories. I am really excited to write this so please enjoy!

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It was a few days before the training camp, you were called to UA for a special class.

You walked into the class to see Bakugo, Midoriya, Todoroki, Tsuyu, Uraraka, and Iida already there.

"You guys are doing this thing too?" You asked as you sat on your seat.

"Obviously you idiot." Bakugo grumbled back at you.

"Bakugo! Please be more polite to your classmates!" Iida called from behind doing his infamous karate chops.

"SHUT YOUR FACE FOUR EYES!" Bakugo yelled back, you and Midoriya sweat dropped.

"Quiet down everybody." Mr. Aizawa said as he walked into the class. "Today the seven of you will be performing a rescue exercise. Go get changed into your hero costumes." He said tiredly.

"Yes sir!" The seven of you said.

~MINI TIMESKIP~

The seven of you were in an alleyway while Mr. Aizawa briefed you guys about the situtation.

"There is a robber who has held people hostage, the police has surrounded the area so he can't escape."

You looked at the building and sure enough you saw a robber who looked strangely like someone you knew.

"Sorry for interrupting sir, but is that All Might?" You asked.

Sure enough, there was All Might playing the villain, he looked pretty intimidating.

"Yes, your job is to save the hostages. Good luck." Mr. Aizawa said.

"First we will need to determine how many people we need to save." Midoriya  said.

"But how can we do that if All Might is blocking the door?" Tsuyu asked.

"You idiots, there is a ledge there, we need cheeks here to float up and she can tell how many people is in there." Bakugo said rolling his eyes.

"Scientific discovery! Bakugo has a brain!" You said sarcastically.

"The fuck did you say?" Bakugo asked in a dangerously low tone.

"Will you please stop fighting? Todoroki is going to call All Might to distract him!" Iida said.

While Todoroki distracted All Might, Uraraka floated up to the ledge, there were three hostages.

Now we need to figure out a way to get in without him knowing." Midoriya said. 

You guys started to think, but Bakugo was getting impatient.

"ENOUGH! I'M GOING TO CATCH THIS VILLAIN!" He yelled as he blasted himself forward and exploded the entrance of the building.

The rest of you ran forward and saw All Might on the floor with knives and fake blood surrounding him.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU KILLED HIM!" You yelled at Bakugo, slapping his arm.

"THE FUCK? MY EXPLOSIONS WEREN'T THAT BIG ENOUGH TO KILL HIM!" Bakugo yelled back at you.

"If it wasn't Kacchan, that means someone murdered him." Midoriya said.

Tsuyu leaned forward and tickled All Might with her hair, he chuckled a bit.

"All Might is just pretending to be dead, but if this was a real, he is dead." Tsuyu said.

Iida went around the building to see if he could find anyone else while the rest freed the hostages.