"May we join you for work studies?!"

May I just say this number of comments is *chef kiss* beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

May I just say this number of comments is *chef kiss* beautiful

A few days has passed since Mirio's explanation on work studies, and you already have an idea on someone's agency to do your work studies.

"Ha?! Where are you and shitty hair going?" Bakugo questioned when he spotted you and Kirishima leaving the dorm.

"We are going to the 3rd years dorm!" You responded while Bakugo stared suspiciously.

"And why would you need to go to their dorms?" Bakugo asked again.

"We are going to ask Tamaki whether we can join him for work studies." Kirishima explained.

"Hmph, fine then." Bakugo said before walking off.

"I think he is still grumpy about the licensing exam." Kirishima said to you as he walked out of the dorm.

"Yea especially since he started going to the Hero license training." You said.

Both Bakugo and Todoroki had started going to training so they can retake the exam to hopefully get their licenses. Bakugo, being the prideful person he is, didn't really enjoyed the idea.

"Hurry let's go, before curfew!" Kirishima said, the both of you took off running towards the dorm rooms.

The both of you arrived and Nejire was the first to spot you.

"Hi hi hi! You are the first year students right?" Nejire hopped over, clearly excited as usual. "What are the both of you doing here?"

"Hi Nejire, we are here to look for Tamaki, we have a request for him." You explained.

"Tamaki? Sure! Follow me he should be in his dorm room!" Nejire said.

The three of you walked through the dorms, went up an elevator, and arrived in front of a dorm.

"Here is Tamaki's dorm!" Nejire said before leaving.

Kirishima took a breath and knocked on the door. A few moments later, the door opened just a crack and peeked through.

"F-first year students?" Tamaki said as he timidly opened his door wider.

"Good evening Tamaki!" You said waving behind Kirishima.

Tamaki looked taken aback by your confidence and hesitated.

"Sorry for bothering you, but the both of us were wondering if we could do hero work studies with you at Fatgum's agency?" Kirishima asked.

Tamaki did all his work studies with Fatgum, the big, lovable hero who was known to eat a lot.

"Work studies with me and Fatgum?" Tamaki asked.

"Yeap!" You and Kirishima said in unison.

"Uh, I-I don't know..." Tamaki trailed off as he turned his gaze nervously to the floor.

I'll see you again (Katsuki Bakugo x Fem!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें