"WHY MUST I BE KIDNAPPED WITH HIM?"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

You woke up to see that you were cuffed with some weird looking handcuff on your hand and you were chained to a chair.

You could remembered being dragged through the portal but you couldn't remember anything else, the league most probably knocked you out.

You looked up and saw the whole league, including some people you didn't recognize, staring at you.

Instinctively you activated your quirk only to find out you couldn't use it.

"Bruh what the heck? What happened to my quirk?" You questioned out loud trying over and over again but nothing happened.

"Quit trying, these stupid stuff deactivates your quirk or some shit." A familiar voice said next to you.

You turned so fast that you thought your neck would snapped. There sitting next to you was Katsuki Bakugo.

"WHY MUST I BE KIDNAPPED WITH HIM?" You yelled out loud at the villains. "YOU COULD AT LEAST KIDNAPPED ME WITH SOMEONE ELSE THAT I COULD CHAT AND LAUGH WITH BUT INSTEAD YOU CHOSE MR. ANGER ISSUES HERE? WHAT THE FUCK?"

"OI! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU DAMN MUTT! I DIDN'T ASKED TO BE KIDNAPPED!" Bakugo yelled back at you.

"Well well, this is interesting." A raspy voice said.

It was hand man from the USJ attack. 

"You guys seemed to get along so well together, seems like we were wrong." He continued. "Allow me to introduce ourselves, we're the League of Villains. I'm Shigaraki, that lizard there is Spinner, over here is Big Sis Magne, the crazy one is Toga, this is Twice, and scar face here is Dabi."

"Allow me to introduce myself then, I'M THE FUCKING PERSON YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES OF THE MOMENT I'M FREED!" You yelled back making Twice flinched a bit.

"Hey hey, no need to get so loud! I like that volume! Turn it up!" Twice said earning weird stares from you and Bakugo.

"There is no need to introduce yourself, we know a lot about you. Your names, your quirks." Shigaraki said.

"How the fuck did you?" You questioned.

"It was that stupid sports festival you dumbass." Bakugo growled.

"I'm going to be simple, join us." Shigaraki spread out his arms.

You burst out laughing but slowly stopped when no one joined in.

"Oh wait, this isn't a joke or something?" You asked.

"We have an answer for you though, FUCK OFF WE WON'T BECOME VILLAINS!" Bakugo yelled.

"Very well then, we will give you sometime to think." Shigaraki said and the whole league left the room.

"I fucking hate my life." You groaned as you leaned back on the chair, you could feel the adrenaline going off from earlier and you could feel how tired your body was.

Bakugo growled and was about to talk to you to see that you have passed out on the chair.

Don't worry Y/N, I will find a way to get us out of this fucking hideout.

~MEANWHILE AT HAWKS AGENCY~

Hawks leaned back lazily on his chair, he felt exhausted after all the paper work and hero work he did.

He was about to go get dinner when his phone rang

Incoming call from: