"Climb onto my back Sir!"

Recently the season 5 and the manga led me to realize that I may be a Hawks simp also... ANYWAYS-

"82 students has passed the exam!" Yokumiru announced through the loud speaker, indicating that you, Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima had passed the first half of the exam.

"HURRAY!" You, Kirishima, and Kaminari cheered together while Bakugo just rolled his eyes.

"Move it you idiots, we need to get to that stupid waiting room." Bakugo said as he walked off.

The four of you walked towards the waiting room, wondering which one in your class would pass.

"Todoroki definitely, he is strong!" You said.

Bakugo froze at that comment.

"HUH?! WELL I'M STRONGER THAN HIM!" 

"Someone's jealous~" Kaminari sang only to receive Bakugo's palm on his mouth.

"Shut up before I kill you." Bakugo growled, twitching in anger. Kaminari quickly nodded his head.

"Oh look, there's the waiting room!" Kirishima pointed at a building.

"And there is Midoriya, Uraraka, and Sero!" You pointed.

"We passed the exam~ We passed the exam~" You and your friends sang as you guys danced together.

The seven of you walked into the building and looked around for any of your classmates.

"Over there! I see Todoroki!" Uraraka said waving.

"He is not hard to spot after all thanks to his hair." Kaminari said as your group walked over.

"Momo, Shoji, Jirou, and Tsu are there too!" You cheered, glad to see that some of your classmates had passed.

"We have only 10 students remaining to pass, and there is 18 spots left." Momo worriedly said.

"I hope they will make it through..." Uraraka mumbled.

~TIMESKIP~

"And that will be the last of the examinees that will move on to the next part of the exam." Yokumiru's voice said.

"Our whole class passed! Three cheers for class 1A!" You and Mina cheered together.

Thankfully, your class proven themselves at the last few moments and took up the last few spaces in the exam, passing and allowing them to move on.

The celebrating was short though, because Yokumiru wasn't finished.

"I would like everyone to look at the screen." He said.

Immediately everyone turned to the large screen at the front of the room to see the city terrain.

Suddenly, a huge explosion rang forth destroying the buildings in the city setting and crumbling them all to the floor.

"W-what's going on?!" Kaminari asked, clearly shocked.

Villains have attacked the city and turned it into a disaster site. Your goal is to rescue the citizens that were trapped in the buildings." Yokumiru continued. "There will be senior citizens and children you have to save. But the citizens aren't ordinary people, they are people who have earn the Provisional Hero license themselves and went through training and as a result are expert rescue maneuver."

"These citizens are from a company called Help Us Company. They will be disguised as injured citizens and are scattered throughout the disaster site. You will be graded through a point system, examinees who scored above their average value will pass the exam. So go have a ten minute break before it begins."