"I WILL WIN THIS!"

~THIRD PERSON POV~

You walked onto the battle stage, you felt more nervous about the fight with Tokoyami than you did with Aoyama.

Tokoyami, being the emo boy he is, just stared at you with that slightly creepy brooding look.

"Begin!" Midnight called out.

Tokoyami wasted no time summoning dark shadow and sending him against you, but thanks to Bakugo anaylasis, you knew what to do.

You shot fire at dark shadow and it shrieked in fear. Tokoyami stumbled back, you noticed he looked quite worried about this fight. He knew that the odds were against him.

You shot fire to scare dark shadow back as you slowly advanced towards Tokoyami.

Tokoyami yelled and dark shadow came at you swinging it's fist, you couldn't dodge or use your quirk so you were knocked out, but luckily not out of bounds.

You quickly stood but Tokoyami took advantage of your undefended state and commanded dark shadow at you again.

Thankfully you transformed into a dog and dark shadow missed you.

No more wasting time

You ran at Tokoyami occasionally dodging dark shadow. You jumped and changed form mid jump and pinned Tokoyami down.

Dark shadow came at you but you shot another fire at it, but Tokoyami kicked you in the stomach while you were distracted.

Bakugo watched the fight, he was at the very edge of his seat and so were your classmates. Some cheering for you and some for Tokoyami.

He winced as you flew back from the kick from Tokoyami, but nevertheless, you stood up again and charged.

 This time you summoned a wave of water and rode on it, it kind of looked like you were surfing.

The wave was powerful, strong enough to sweep Tokoyami up and carried him out of bounds.

"Tokoyami is out of bounds, Y/N wins!' Midnight annouced.

You helped Tokoyami up and shook hands.

"You were very strong Y/N, it was a honor to fight you." Tokoyami said.

"Thanks, you were great too!" You replied, this bird boy was nice.

You and Tokoyami walked back to the viewing rooms where you guys were greeted with pats on the back and some congratulations.

You went back to your seat to watch Bakugo and Kirishima's fight. You honestly didn't know who to cheer for since both boys were your friends. Or at least Kirishima is, you don't know what your relationship with Bakugo is.

Mina and Uraraka crept up beside you and seated themselves either side of you.

"Ahem." Mina cleared her throat.

"Oh, hey guys!" You said smiling at them, you noticed both of them had a mischievous look in their eyes. "Is something up?" You said cautiously.

"Oh nothing," Uraraka said. "Except for the fact you didn't tell us you and Bakugo were a thi-" You slapped you hand over Uraraka's mouth.

"Yea, tell the whole world." You said rolling your eyes.

"So you and Bakugo are a thing?" Mina said excitedly. Your eyes widen and you started blushing.

"What could give you guys such and idea? I'm not even sure if we are friends!" You said waving your arms around.

"Come on Y/N," Uraraka said. "We all saw how Bakugo covered you with his body when Deku and Todoroki fought!"