"I got in!"

~Y/N POV~

I sigh as you lie in bed massaging you arm and drinking tons of water. Overall I think that the entrance exam wasn't too bad, I took down a decent amount of robots during that test and the only downside was that I accidently made an enemy.

Now it was time for the most torturous part, the wait.

~THIRD PERSON POV~

DAY 1

Every fifteen minutes you would run the stairs to the mailbox and will sigh in disappointment whenever you opened it. Eventually your Dad got annoyed, locked the doors, and hid the keys. It was at that moment you understood what betrayal means.

"Daaaddddd, just let me go out. I want to check if the letter is hereee." "No." Your Dad said as he walked to the couch and turned on the TV. "The letter won't magically appear in a time span of fifteen minutes." "But what if it could?" You said turning on your nerd mode, "I mean like one of the teachers there could have a teleportation quirk or something that will either freeze time or disturb the time quantum, if they were able to do that then yes! My letter could arrive in the time span of 15 mins! Now please, let me out!"

Your Dad sigh and shook his head causing you to groan out loud.

DAY 2

You were even more jumpy that day, walking back and forth in front of the window and getting hella excited when a mailman walks past. Every single time he doesn't stop by your house and every single time your ears will droop in disappointment.

Your Dad only allowed you to check the mailbox in the morning and in the evening but you still felt betrayed from yesterday. Nothing could make you feel better except that letter.

A WEEK LATER

"HALLEUJAH THAT DAMN LETTER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!" You yelled in excitement as you ran in with the long awaited letter.

"Open it honey!" Your Mom said smiling brightly while your Dad nodded his head excitedly.

You eagerly ripped the letter open and a hologram of All Might, the great Pro Hero, appeared scaring the living daylights out of you.

"Greetings Young Y/N! You may be wondering why is All Might talking to you through this hologram eh?" The hologram said as you tried to recover from your shock. "Well I'm please to say that I will be a teacher in UA from now on! And I have been given the job to announce your results! Overall you have taken down 35 different robots! Well done! all together the 35 robots add up to 95 battle points! Congratulations Young Y/N! You are now officially a Hero Course student of 1A!"

You and your parents stood there in silence as the projector closed leaving behind a shocked silence. "OH MY GOSH I ACTUALLY GOT INTO THE HERO COURSE! AND IN CLASS 1A TOO! NO FUCKING WAY!" You yelled in happiness while you parents hugged you and your mom scolded you for cursing. 

This was a pretty short chapter so sorry! Had a lot of stuff on my plate D:

Atashi