"LISTEN HERE KATSUKI BAKUGO!"

TYSM FOR 1K READS!!! I PRESENT TO YALL A LONG ASS CHAPTER IN THANKS THANK U!!!

This chapter is based of the 'Make it or die' OVA so please enjoy!

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Since it was before the provisional licensing exam, the school decided to let you guys do a intense training.

"Today we will be doing a rescue training." Mr. Aizawa said. "The class will be split into two teams, team A and team B."

You looked at the board and saw that you were in team A along with Bakugo, Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Momo, Iida, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Kirishima, and Kaminari.

"Alright! This is going to be fun!" Kirishima, Kaminari, and you cheered.

"WHY THE HELL AM I IN THE SAME TEAM AS THAT DAMN DEKU?" Bakugo yelled which Mr. Aizawa ignored.

"Get into your costumes and meet at ground beta." Mr. Aizawa said.

-MINI TIMESKIP-

"Everyone please pay attention!" Iida yelled while chopping the air.

"Man, why does Iida always got to make a monologue out of everything?" Kaminari asked Kirishima.

"I understand that everyone would like to get the exercise started but it is important that we talk so we can form a plan." Momo said.

"Thank you Momo!" Iida said.

"There is an underground mall which approximately two hours ago caught fire. They managed to extinguished it but they found out that there is still one person trapped somewhere." Momo explained showing a hologram of the mall's outline.

"The person we have to rescue is a training dummy by the way." Iida added in.

"There seems to be six floors." Tsuyu noted.

"That is a lot of floors, that dummy could be anywhere!" You complained.

"We could all use a certain place as a meeting point and split up every floor and meet back up after ten minutes, we should be able to get that done faster." Tsuyu suggested.

"That sounds like a great plan!" Momo said.

You noticed Bakugo storming off.

"Where are you going?" You called out watching your boyfriend curiously.

"I'm going to go ahead and find that stupid citizen before any of you!" He yelled back.

"But you can't go alone Kacchan!" Midoriya protested.

"No worries, I'm coming!" Kirishima said following Bakugo.

"Me too!" Kaminari said.

"I will tag along to keep those idiots in line." You volunteered and ran after them.

The four of you entered the mall and looked around.

"Bakugo! Wait up!" You said jogging after him making him freeze.

"Why the hell are you here dumbass?' He asked, his tone slightly soft.

"To keep you, and those two other idiots in line." You said smiling.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" He yelled seeing Kirishima and Kaminari jogged behind you.

Bakugo grabbed your hand and tried to lose Kirishima and Kaminari but failed so.

"Come on Bakugo! We could use the help!" You protested.

Since you were the person he cared for and the one he loved, he reluctantly agreed with you.