Chapter 24: Blame It On The Night - Alex P.O.V.

Alex P.O.V.-

"Hey babe I'll be right back", I whispered in Slash's ear as I pulled back. He gave me a puzzled look and kissed my forhead, releasing me. I jogged over to the door way where Izzy was only to find a long hallway of doors. All of which were closed. Great.

Checking every door, I finally found an open one. Izzy sat shirtless on the bed, with his head in his hands. "So you and Slash patched things up?", he asked without raising his head. "Yeah, we did. The whole thing was dumb", I answered.

Izzy's head shot up and stared at me. "So do you really think he wouldn't do it again? It was obviously easy enough for him to forget about you for the night. How do you know she won't come around again? You don't know anything Alex. But I can tell you this, he doesn't give a damn about you," he spat.

Tears were forming in my eyes now, threatening to spill out. "You don't know that Izzy. I love him and he loves me," I managed to say through a shaky voice. "Really Alex? You haven't seen the dude since he was a kid. I basically live with him. I'm you're bestfriend, and....I love you Alex. Not the best friend love, I really love you. You're the chick I want to spend my life with Alex. When I saw you, I knew you were the one. Baby girl, I love you and I'm not gonna stop fighting for you-," Izzy was still going on but I had stopped listening.

Why was he doing this? I knew he had a thing for me but I never knew it was this serious. I loved Slash, Izzy wouldn't be the one to tear us apart. Me and Slash had been through too much. Slash loved me. Izzy  "-and I know I shouldn't have set up Slash with Nina but I was just-". WHAT.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I had never been so angry in my life. IZZY? He did this?! "Alex, oh my god. You weren't supposed too...gah fuck I'm sorry," I could see it in his eyes, how fucked he knew he was. "You're a fucking monster!", I shouted at him. But then the look went away as quickly as it appeared.

Then Izzy stood from the bed and darted the most evil smile at me. He has a look in his eyes as he walked towards me, then he began to laugh like a maniac.

I'd never been scared of Izzy until this very moment. Slowly, I began to pace backwards towards the door as he advanced towards me. Unfortunately I had hit the wall and as soon as I reached for the door knob his hand slammed on to the wall next to my head. Oh god.

"Baby I gave you the chance to walk away from him, but you wanted to be stubborn little Alex," he moved his hand to my cheek and began running his rough thumb across my face, "Alex I may be a monster, maybe even fucked in a sense but you. are. no. better. If anything you're life is worse than mine. We can be monsters together. We will be."

At this point his entire body was pressed against mine. I swallowed hard as he began to run his fingers across my waste band. "I-I-Izzy, don't do this, you're my best friend. We can um talk about this?", I spoke in a desperate attempt to stop him. Izzy just chuckled.

"You know you want me Alex, you always have", Izzy murmured as he grabbed my hand, placing my palm on his bare stubbly chest. He began running his rough hands up my shirt.  Please no.

"Don't make this hard Alex," he whispered as his lips came towards mine. His breath smelt like alcohol. Just as he began to move his hands up my body, the tears began to fall and I began to sob. "Shut up," he growled as he moved his hand to my throat, tightening his grip, making it harder to breathe.

SLAM.

The door swung open. Axl caught on first and Slash right after him. "What in the fuck!?", Slash roared.  Axl tackled Izzy to the ground with a thump and began bashing his face. "Don't you ever fucking touch my sister you piece of shit!"

Slash ran over to me as I began to breathe again. "BABY! Are you okay!? I'm going to kill him, I swear to fucking god," he yelled, looking to his side to see Axl who was still wailing on the pathetic excuse of a man. He was running his hand up my arm now."You don't need to see this baby, go back to our room, Steven and Duff are there. Go!", he had anger in his voice, determination.

When I walked back into the room, tears were streaming down my face and Duff and Steven were playing cards. Duff looked up as soon as I walked in. "Lex? What happen?!", he anxiously asked, setting down his flask.

"Where's Axl and Slash? They went to look for you!", Steven questioned as he jumped from his seat. Duff was now crouching in front of me while Steven had his hands around my shoulders.

"Izzy happened", I sobbed. Just as I spoke, my knees buckled and I fell to the floor. 

AN: oh. so yeah. this happened. hopefully it's not too much haha. some feed back would be really great :o read. comment .  vote. some ideas or suggestions would also be splendid. I typed this entire chapter with one thumb bc the other is injured lol.  oh and guys check out the banner! hot huh? (;