Chapter 4: Mr.Brownstone- Alex P.O.V.

Security was being a bitch.

"Dude seriously Izzy is my best friend! He told me to come back here!"

"Ma'am you need to remove yourself from the premises before we are forced to. "

Ugh. Then that's when I saw him. The guy with the top hat and no face was walking towards us. "Hey Al! Let her through. She's with me." "You sure Slash?", he called back. "Yeah bud."

"Looks like it's your lucky day", the guard mumbled as I walked past him. Awkwardly smiling a toothy grin I thanked top hat, "Thanks um, Slash right?" "No problem..-"

"Alex. It's Alex. Just Alex." "Well nice to meet you Izzy's friend, a.k.a just Alex," he replied with a laugh making air quotes when he said Izzy's friend. "Hey hey hey, it's not like that dude ," blushing on the inside. "Then what's it like?", top hat answered with a side smirk.

" It's like I need to find Izzy smart ass." "Mhmmm. Down the third door on the left...or was it right...hmm...left or right..", he continued like that all the way down the hall.

I eventually found the room where the boys were and when I walked in Axl spotted me and ran up to me and swung me in his arms, "AWHHH GUYS LOOK. A LOST PUPPY. Can we keep her pleaseeeee?" All of the guys bursted out laughing even Duff and the groupie who was on his lap stopped their make out session and laughed with us.

"Yes Axl we can keep her. I hope she is potty trained though", Izzy laughed. "Can she roll joints?" The contagious smiling drummer added in with his hands on his chin as if he was imagining something.

"Indeed I can", I walked over to him and plopped down on the red couch next to him, "Alex huh? That's kinda hot", he added in a wink. That was enough to break the ice, I was laughing way harder than I should have.

"Sooooo", Axl chimed in "who's apartment are we going to and who is making the drink stop?" As soon as he said that, Slash was back in the door way staring at all of us, " We're going to Duff's place and me and just Alex are going to get the drinks." I was shocked, why me? I guess it's a good chance to feed my curiosity and get to know him better.

"Rad, okay guys split on three. 1...2...3", no one moved, instead we all began to laugh. Then slash grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room "Come on." I almost gasped at his hand on mine but I just went with it. We walked out to the parking lot where I was greeted with a 1969 black convertible Camaro SS with red leather seats. My eyes grew wide. It was beautiful.

This was going to be fun.

AN: Hello readers, I'll probably do another update today, I really love where this story is going and all the feed back makes me so happy inside ^-^ as always feedback and ideas are always welcomed. stay rad little dudes <3